DLC4 Bug: Krieg's Mind not showing on bridge console

The planet Krieg’s Mind does not show up on the bridge console. I have accepted the mission and it is telling me to travel to Krieg’s mind via the console on Sanctuary III, but the planet is not on the list. I have scrolled from top to bottom and no entry is seen. I’ve verified game files on Epic GS and the problem still exists.

4 Likes

Same issue here. I can buy the additional SDUs, start leveling up but can’t see the planet in the bridge console. When I switch to a different player and choose START ADD-ON, Krieg’s DLC is listed as ‘not installed’.

Had the same issue, had to go into the epic game store and manually uninstall and reinstalled the DLC and then it worked

2 Likes

Thanks McUgly.

My issue was similar, hadn’t finished the install. Went to EPIC Libray: Borderlands3: Manage Add-Ons and complted install from there.

2 Likes

Thanks ppl. I did the same and the DLC showed up. Nice it was a relatively easy solution, but frustrating nevertheless. All previous DLC went without a hitch, this was disappointing.

This DLC didn’t auto-install like the others. I had to go into Epic Games Launcher -> Library -> Click 3 Dots on Borderlands 3 -> Manage Addons -> Click the slider on DLC4 to enable. Then it started downloading.

4 Likes

Thank ■■■■ I found this, nothing was helping literally anywhere on the internet except for this post. LIFE SAVER!

1 Like

Thank you for your input! I had the same issue. The final DLC was not added automatically. Considering it took quite a while to update on the 10th, one would think it was the same as the rest of the DLC and added to the game then. Thanks again!!

1 Like

Thanks all. The only place where I found a usefull answer.