DLCS should be free not PAY TO WIN

Huh?

Caps lock is cruise control for coooooooool!

Huh?

Huh?

Huh?

Huh?

Like when you smell yourself and realize that your going to be smelling ripe later on?

Huh?

Nevermind.

6 Likes

Its not trolling little jhonny

Firstly, bl2 is a title not a phrase… Secondly it wasn’t free in bl2… Thirdly GLHF

2 Likes

Lol… No.

1 Like

Bl2 isnt my phrase this however is… Pre oders should get them free. And it shouldnt be 25$ it should be 15 and further more if the post gets locked ill most likely repost a diffrent worded verson.

It’s only happening at this point because the dlc can’t be loaded until the 19th - I think. Once it gets downloaded from the store the game itself should recognize access and stop recommending season pass sales…

Just a side effect of preloading content in the patch today that no one anticipated is all.

2 Likes

11 Likes

No, you can’t just expect people or a company to dish time into something which doesn’t turn a profit.
Free DLC? Have you ever played a Borderlands DLC?! Besides being fully fleshed out they add a lot of lore.
If you want free go to Fartnut.

7 Likes

This is why i hate this genriaton the pay out of pocket for over priced things. and i relise new team new rules but still facts stand it shouldnt be over priced and that opionion wont change

I didn’t checked but pretty sure it’s not a case. On PS4 if you have Season Pass all DLC are free (once available) when you go into details.
It’s not available in PS Store right now, so I guess if you select go to store/buy via Sanctuary it’ll move you to Season Pass (I’ll check tomorrow).

Buy the season pass to get a cheaper price or shut up. This isn’t new.

2 Likes

Have you played any of the previous Borderlands before? It has always been as such. That is what has us players hooked, the DLC is normally like another game.

5 Likes

I need to add this phrase to my lexicon.

3 Likes

This isn’t a couple of multiplayer maps. It’s full fleshed story content. Why would anyone think you’d get that for free? Honestly getting Maliwan for free is more than you’ll get with most games.

4 Likes

To season pass or single dlc?

I’ll check tomorrow on PS4 version.

1 Like

Devs gotta eat, content costs money.

This isn’t a competitive game, nor does the DLC just hand you power, so it’s definitely not pay to win. If we want to reasonably debate value for money, that’s impossible until the DLC drops and we know how much content there is.

I don’t see the point or logic behind this post as anything more than “But I want it for free :sob:

If you bought the $100 version you have the season pass and the Moxxi DLC already, so I definitely have no idea what you’re complaining about.

11 Likes

That’s pretty much what I was going to say. Content costs money to make in form of employee salaries among other expenses. I can’t think of a single AAA developer or publisher who make a game not expecting a return on their investment. The OP’s refusal to explain their opinion tells me it’s likely a case of wanting something for free. I both disagree and have no respect for that type of opinion.

2 Likes

I’m guessing by the not great English he’s posting from outside America, where it might be $100 of their money, I know here in Australia standard version launch was $99 at some retailers. That doesn’t mean I’d expect free dlc lol.

2 Likes