Do attack damage, attack speed, and/or skill damage influence Whiskey's skills?

I’m trying to decide on a Whiskey build and knowing this question would help. I’ve been rolling a 0 cost (-heal power) shard generator, his legendary, and a attack damage green. Which gear influences Overdrive? I assume that skill damage (and perhaps not the others) influence the sticky and the scrap cannon, but please correct me if I’m wrong.

More generally, any advice for an offensively specced Whiskey would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Attack damage & attack speed definitely do increase his basic rifle attacks like you would expect.
Sklll damage boosts his grenade & flak, but I’m unsure of his ult or any little aspects of his kit it might boost.

I run his lore legendary (reload speed, -recoil, fire rate & reload speed after reloading an empty mag), a 0 cost shard generator with -Healing, and have been experimenting with various gauntlets (+attack damage). I definitely feel like I get more mileage out of boosting his primary vs his skills.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that his ult and the Ghalt’s one are the only one that doesn’t scale with skill damage.

Except for Kelvin ofc (even the Reyna bubble deals 1dmg if i’m right so it technicaly scale with skill damage, but totally useless xD)

For Whiskey even if his grenade can deal some good damage the best is to run Attack Speed and/or Attack Damage on him.

Have to investigate but maybe that skill damage scale on his passive but not sure it is worth

Thanks. Now I have to get a kill with her ult, just to say that I did. Also, I believe ISIC’s assault rifle type shot scales on attack damage. Or at least it used to, before the patch. A dev on Reddit said they were working on fixing it.

1 Like

What skills do you usually take for whiskey? How do you play him?

Attack damage is universal, skill damage affect most ults, but it does not affect Ghalt’s ult, and presumably Whiskey’s because it’s a modification to his base weapon. (probably a bug) but for now, Stack attack damage, and put a bit into skill damage for that sweet flak.

Master of Whiskey Pre-Lorepocalypse. Whiskey Foxtrot for life!

I’ve been playing him as a ranged DPS + sentry pusher in incursion. For helix I tend to do:

Either left or right (right if there is Rath or other melee assassins)
left
left
left
middle
middle
right
left
left
right

Any suggestions would be much appreciated