I’ve waited the last days around 30min for each game (EU, Download Region Netherlands, 18:00) to start. And even the playerbase is shrinking when you look at steam charts. I know that this may be not the exact number but it’s a good indicator what’s going on at Battleborn.
I think that a Starter Edition would help the game to get a growing playerbase.
- Free To Play forever but with a Level cap of 10 - 20 [Hero Level 5-8)
- Let them play the first two or three campaign missions
- Don’t change the leveling progress (like Rainbow Six Siege did)
- No skin or taunt drops via loot packs
- But let them test every multiplayer map and queue with non F2P players
- Give people a discount if they played to the max. level or a min. amount of hours.
Just a suggestion i’ve discussed with some friends and i decided to post it here to give you maybe a nudge into the right direction.