Do legendary drops scale up according to Mayhem mode?

Got these two weapons from graveward at Mayhem 3. It looks very underwhelming and not useful at mayhem 3. I know loot is random but shouldn’t it at least scale up with the mode you’re currently at?

I dont think the damage will scale up if that’s what your referring to

1 Like

Face punchers damage is so low on the item card because it’s damage is actually scaled off your melee damage… i even believe that each bullet is classified as a melee which procs melee relics / skills

3 Likes

Yes. You should get the highest quality loot drops at MH3. The bad part is alot of the legendaries are useless or generic feeling with many feeling like they just copy and pasted and then changed the name (especially among the AR’s).

1 Like

You do not get the highest “quality” loot at Mayhem 3, you get the highest “quantity.”

Loot quality is based on Level and parts.

2 Likes

Yep. Mayhem simply increases the drop chance for higher rarity loot. This improves the consistency of epic and legendary drops, but NOT the quality/rating, part rolls, etc. For optimized gear, you have to commit to that classic rpg grind or/and trading.

2 Likes

u gotta sift through the ones that are useless to ur vh everyone builds differently so what is useful to some might not work 4 u and vise versa. mh3 get u the most amount to ponder over tho like they said other than that its all you…

1 Like