Does Anointment drop get affected by normal or TVHM?

Hi everyone. I’ve been farming for anointed gear for my FL4CK on PS4 on nomral mode M4 for few days at the slaughter shaft, but only come across anointed legendary items once every 30 or 40 legendary in the arena. Is the anointed gear drop rate also affected by the mode you play? Better drop rates on TVHM than normal mode?

It may be a rumor, but I have read that this is the one useful difference between modes, aside from being able to kill stuff faster with element matching, that you get more anoint drops in TVHM.

1 Like

Based on testing from other community members and content creators TVHM dose seems to increase loot drops but I think Anointed items are there own thing which is increased not by luck but by Mayhem mode or the enabling of TVHM.
If that is correct it would stand to reason that your probability of getting a legendary that is also anointed would increase because more legendaries.

1 Like

This may be of some use for you,

1 Like

this one lists the better bosses for artefacts, mods, legendary items and anointed

1 Like

Thank you for the info. I haven’t collected data yet, but it really does feel TVHM has better anointment drop.

Yes, everything works off of luck. Rare weapons, rare components (including anointments) and number of accessories per component alike.

TVHM on M4, in spite of kill speeds, is still the best place to get the rarest weapons with the rarest components and the most Accessories per component.

The only exception seems to be that Elemental weapons are more likely to drop in Normal mode.

1 Like