Does anyone who's completed the campaign still play without Mayhem Mode Modifiers?

Sometimes I consider going back to playing without Mayhem but then I remember how god-awful the drop rates are without them.

Currently farming KatagawaBall on Mayhem 4 with 700% increased luck and can remember numerous times (Once 3X in a row) where he drops nothing but blues and maybe a purple.

I shudder to imagine trying to farm for a dedicated drop legendary with a good anointment without the 700% luck boost. It would take ages.

Mayhem boost is only for world drops, it doesn’t affect dedicated drops.

1 Like

Good luck farming for dedicated drops regardless if you’re on Mayhem or not. Sometimes it can take hours due to low odds combined with potentially having multiple in the pool.

1 Like

Sometimes? Depends on my mood. I’m not really into farming, so I just use it as a difficulty modifier to tone the game to my character’s/my skill. I don’t want to one-shot everything, but nor do I want to shoot a rock wall.

A couple of my characters can handle MM4 pretty well, so they’ll be “farming” (running around mobbing and hoping for the best) until I get a set of the MM4 dedicated Legendaries.

1 Like