Does BL3 have the longest story out of all the bl games?

It feels really long but not a slog. i love how im like 42 and havent even beat the final boss. Ive barely farmed anything too. It’s so nice being long. Anyone else enjoy the length and how enjoyable the journey is?

2 Likes

I found it too long, but mainly because I really didn’t enjoy the overaching story and felt like they kept dragging it out with more busy work instead of getting to the finale.

If I did enjoy it, though, it’s still pretty long.

I enjoyed the game play most of the time. The side quests were mostly good. a couple were not that fun. The bosses were mostly great. The story i would say was terrible and predictable. I felt like i was watchng the story instead of being the center of it.

2 Likes

This put into words something I hadn’t quite been able to articulate about one of my reasons for my dislike of the overarching story. Thanks.

BL2 felt longer to me, but that might have been due to having to run across huge areas to get to missions so much. BL3 really cut down the amount of trekking you have to do which I appreciated.

1 Like

I liked how long it was. I do feel with all the planets there would have been more. The only thing i dont like is the long unskipable cutscenes. After beating it once you should be able to skip them. If they inplement that in the future i think more people would enjoy it.

1 Like

havent beat the story yet so yah i hate those. opening tho i have and it is god awful watching every new character