Don´t buy the game for pvp

matchmaking is a mess. there was no game so far were we could finish with 5 players on each side. either they left on their own or they had a connection error. 5vs4 is somewhat manageable if you have the right characters. in most cases you don´t have them. the co-op is fun and it the only thing that i can enjoy about this game. should have bought overwatch like the rest of my friends, sadly i have spend to many hours into this game so i can not refund it on steam.

1 Like

I don’t know how many games you played, but I’ve been doing a lot of PvP and while it does happen on occasion that someone will drop on either side, the great majority of my games were played with 2 full teams going at it. I’ve also had quite a few competitive matches that are exciting until the very last second.

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had a bad experience so far, but I feel your sample of games played may be too small to be representative of the current state of things.

3 Likes

could be that i have not played enough matches. i did not count but i played around 15 machtes so far. one or two less maybe.
what annoys me the most about the matches i played is, if one of my mates is getting killed a few times or we can not break through the enemy lines they just leave the game… the disconnect thing is annoying too but ■■■■ happens.

I’ve played close to 70 matches, with almost 24 hours of playtime and I bought this game for PvP, and it was well worth it. You just need a larger sample size most likely, and I very rarely see someone leave or lose by a large margin. I also am able to lose/beat pre made teams on a ratio that’s fairly consistent w my WL Ratio. I also only play solo, have queued up maybe 10% of those games max

When the teams are even its the best PvP fun I had for a long time.

And I am positive that matchmaking will improve in the near future.
They introduced ranked match making during the beta weekend, so its safe to say it will be back soon.

1 Like

[quote=“Golgothian, post:5, topic:1428932”]
When the teams are even its the best PvP fun I had for a long time.
[/quote]Absolutely. No one enjoys being stomped by players who could practically solo your whole team. At the same time, surely it’s not much fun to be a great player who is 1-shotting newbies.

[quote=“Golgothian, post:5, topic:1428932”]
And I am positive that matchmaking will improve in the near future.They introduced ranked match making during the beta weekend, so its safe to say it will be back soon.
[/quote]Honestly, they’d better hope so. Even a “not-yet-fully-working” system would be better than none at the moment. Being dominated by a team of very skilled players is not fun, and that will turn a lot of players off. Unless something is done soon, there really won’t be many left in BB at all, especially when a similar PvP shooter is coming out in 2 weeks…

I honestly can’t think of a match I have had that wasn’t fun in pvp.

I managed a 3v5 the other day, lol. Insane.

1 Like