Don't give up keep Battleborn alive!

I love Battleborn and haven’t stopped playing since it came out. I’m not enjoying all the negative talk I’ve seen about it nor the lack of players for such an incredible game that thrives on online support. I just want the remaining players to keep playing and try to recruit more players. Remember there’s an update coming soon that will make this great game even better so stick with it. My GT is Stlbluesfan57 btw for anyone interested in partying up

5 Likes

5 Likes

I like BB. I really do but at this point I just don’t find it fun anymore and I just don’t see it being supported with new content now that GBX is probably focused on Borderlands 3.

2 Likes

That’s just such a shame to hear but I can understand where you’re coming from with how tough it can be to find solid PVP games. Hoping the new update will bring at least a 3v3 game mode to help with matchmaking. I may get burnt out at some point but am staying strong for now.

1 Like

What game modes do you like to play?

All of them but like Incursion and Meltdown the most.

The upcoming update is not very promising, might be the last one from the devs at this point. The game has survived for far too long. It’s a shame that most players prefered a pvp game where everyone dies easily with very few regular shots as opposed to a game that requires skills to perform great against experienced players.

1 Like

At this point there’s not much the players can do. It’s up to GBX and 2k to fix the problems with the game, then reclaim and retain the players.

As mentioned by Ray though, the upcoming update doesn’t seem like it will be the fix the game needs. Too much time between updates, too much stagnation and too much demand for BL3 for Battleborn to realistically come back from the brink anymore.

2 Likes

I think you guys are right I’m just hoping for some kind of miracle hail mary to save the game somehow which is unlikely at best.

Bots battle or PVP?

Mostly PVP cause bots battle is too easy

2 Likes

I think the game would really pick up if they went free to play. i don’t know what the plans for that are anymore

I agree that free to play would help boost numbers. I hope they go that route before the game dies completely

Hi every body ! I’m Nykraft, I only join now the forums but I play BB regulary and I want to play with good guys. I love playing Caldarius (my main character) but I play too much this character and I see to play others characters of the game now.

I’m french, 36 years old, my GT is : nykraft

Don’t hesitate to add me, sorry for my very poor english, I try to made my best but it’s difficult for me !

1 Like

@HandsomeCam

Why did I get a notification saying you tagged me here?

1 Like

Because i mistakingly thought that the above poster was on PS4, because the title didn’t say “Xbox”; i noticed the category shortly after the fact.

2 Likes