Doppelganger Celestial Mod

Does anyone play as the doppelganger ,and if so do you use the celestial mod for him? I ask because I am wondering how well the hyperion style accuracy buff works. I came across one and saw that it made any weapon have increased accuracy the longer you fire and I fell in love with it! Lol I may just have to start a doppelganger!

2 Likes

I have two Doppelgangers. One uses a Celestial (pet build) and the other uses a purple Projectionist (Hyperion Allegiance). The accuracy buff from the Celestial is pretty good but I think the class mod you use depends on your play style.

Do you want to do the bulk of the killing our do you want your Digi Jacks to take care of things? A Projection or CEO mod can give you an 80~88% chance not to consume ammo. Pair that with his Marginal Benefits skill (tossing a grenade has a chance to reload equipped weapons) and you can keep a specific Glitched weapon effect for as long as you want. On the other side with a pet build you have the option to abuse the Roid glitch.
https://youtu.be/vqVEZSqTswI

1 Like

Very cool! Thanks bud!

1 Like

And I like a bit of both.

That’s exactly why I have 2

1 Like

The special effect and passive boosts are outstanding with Beam Lasers such as Toby’s Bright Spadroon or the Absolute Zero.
For the rest, @BTK420247 pretty much told what you wanted to know

1 Like

Thanks bud!

1 Like

The two weapons I primarily use with the Celestial Doppelganger is a yellow glitch Torgue Spitter and a red glitch Maliwan Beam.

2 Likes

Yeah, I fell in love with that com especially after I used a Torgue Spitter with it. So good.

1 Like

Oh man that sounds awesome!

Whats the yellow glitch do?

And dont the glitches cycle?

The yellow glitch for Torgue ARs increases fire rate by quite a bit and refills a portion of your mag every kill. So that combined with 10/5 Just Compensation, 10/5 Marginal Benefits, and 5/5 Absolute Advantage makes you never physically reload, and eventually gives you 100% perfect accuracy for all intensive purposes.

Slippery is the prefix I go for.

Glitches only cycle when you reload if you didn’t catch that from how I phrased my post.

1 Like

Yeah I miss my ogre!

Thanks for the info bud!

1 Like