The info about the amount of cannons per turret can be found inside the hod file only, the effect file can give a hint though but only if an effect its used.
Everything above the Pulsars looks right, now I’m going to start explaining the burst fire:
The best way to calculate a weapon is starting by its RoF(Rate of Fire), most weapons in HW use continuous RoF its the easiest and simple to calculate, but burst fire weapons use 2 additional components that you already know as “Burst fire time” and “Burst wait time” so things get a little tricky, and I don’t like to use RoF but Shots per seconds instead.
Burst fire time is the amount of time when shots can be fired, so fBurstFireTime/fFireTime should give you the amount of shots that can be fired within that Burst Firetime and even the whole fire cycle, so 1.5/0.7=2.142857142857143, we are only interested in the integer to calculate the DPS so it is 2.
Normally the Firetime would be the same as the whole fire cycle, but in burst fire its composed by the sum of “Burst fire time” and “Burst wait time”, so the BC pulsars are fBurstFireTime = 1.5, fBurstWaitTime = 1, so its 1.5 + 1 = 2.5.
That means that every 2.5 seconds 2 shots can be fired, 2 / 2.5 = 0.8 gives me the amount of shots per second, so 0.850=40 is the DPS of each gun, and since the BC has 4 of them you get 404=160.
Now this next part is only based on speculation, I have seen that Burst fire weapons are a little bit inconsistent in the amount of shots fired in each burst fire time, I can only conclude that its because the burst wait time is more like a pause that is issued to a continuous rate of fire weapon each x(burst fire time) for y(burst wait time), so in 1.5 / 0.7 = 2.14… only 2 shots can be fired but 14% of the next shot has already been reloaded, that means that when the next burst starts it needs to complete the remaining 86% reload time so it will delay 0.86 * 0.7 = 0.602 after the start until the next first shot fired, then after the second shot there are going to be left 0.198 seconds till the end of the burst meaning that 28% of the next shot is already reloaded, and this continues making them inconsistent over time, but I don’t think that is possible to have 3 shots in a single burst with these time values, but strange things can happen.