🌠Dream Team of vault hunters? Saw this on Borderlands offcial twitter

Borderlands Offcial Tweet

So i saw this and thought its be a fun topic seeing how the forums here seem to be dead last on everything.

Follow the rules of the picture or put any 4 as your dream team.
Cuz all the vault hunters aint listed

So lets roll!

My picks would be all of 4 lol
Or all 3 as a close second.

Follow the rules if you want or don’t. I care more about whod be ur 4 to pick.

1 Like

Thats not how its intended to be used, you gotta pick one from every row and not one row entirely.

I’d go with Moze/Maya/Mordecai and Zane.

2 Likes

If you read closely, it say “one per row”. But if we take those as line package, you have the choice between :

1 - The “no plan is good plan” team. Nothing is logical, will likely fail a lot to achieve anything, but resilient and good team mentality
2 - I won’t even try to guess how this abomination of a team could work, likely the whole mission would be incessant bickering while athena took of to do the job herself
3 - The “complete sociopath” team. None work with the other, but all are professional when working alone it might likely devolve into a total shitshow of internal competition (and nobody care about the mission at this point) but somehow the bad guys get diced in the process
4 - The military team : Set a plan, stick to the plan, no surprise.

As for my perfect team : ClapTrap, Athenas, Nisha and Wilhelm cause screw the other game, Borderland PS had the best writing by far

7 Likes

Sal
Maya
Nisha
Zane

2 Likes

Where is the 5th row ?

5 Aurelia , Krieg , Gaige , Timothy .

13 Likes

Salvador
Athena
Zero
Zane

1 Like

If it’s 1 VH per row, you would be silly not to day Sal, Amara, Nisha and Zane. The ultimate team of OP VH’s.

@dorian.odet has a very proper breakdown each row IMO.

3 Likes

Salvador, Lilith, Mordi and Roland

Since Lilith is somewhere floating on Elpis well and Roland is death, oh and Blood we know what happened to him, I think my team will suck if there would be even a chance for them to meet at that point in lore but yeah they would be my dream team.

1 Like

I would go against the rules and pick the dead vault hunters team - maya, nisha, roland, wilhelm

6 Likes

Brick because he’s the prettiest Siren, Maya because she’s the only one in line 2 who wouldn’t be annoying to be in a team with long term, Zer0 because he’s a c00l dude and Zane because he’s Zane.

Without the only one per row it’s just row 3 with Zane instead of Nisha.

2 Likes

Im not following the rules either

I actually think all of row 4 as my dream team.

If i was gonna follow the rules

Then
Moze athena nisha roland.

If i could have unlisted itd be zane jack aurelia claptrap

Moze, Ezom, Omze and Zmoe.

2 Likes

That’s too op l!

Theyre gonna nerf all 4 if they see this.

3 Likes

Brick
Maya
Mordecai
Zane

2 Likes

FL4K, Maya, Wilhelm, Sal

Moze, Athena, Mordecai, and Zaxton :slight_smile:

Axton - because he is severely under appreciated.
Roland - because one bullet shouldn’t do it… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Moze - because … Moze.
Salvador - because two guns.

All with Torgue weapons. :boom: :boom:

BECAUSE IF YOU DONT LIKE EXPLOSIONS YOU ARE UNINTELLIGENT!!!

6 Likes

Brick siren

4 Likes

Is it weird that I saw this yesterday and have been oddly fascinated by this question ever since I saw it?

I think my answer depends on what you’re going for.

If it’s my favorite VH from each row, it would be:

Sal
Maya
Fl4k
Axton

If it is what I would think would make the best team, working together and skill synergies considered, my answer would still be close to the same, just sub Axton for Zane I think.

If I was going for straight DPS:

Sal
Lilith
Zero
Zane

1 Like

For that I’d have to argue Moze instead of Zane. She is Vladof Ursa corps, while Zane is a bounty hunter or corporate spy.

For my picks.
DPS team: Sal, Amara, Nisha, and pick a 4th line because everyone is already dead.
Pure fun IMO: Claptrap, Lilith, Mordecai, Axton
Unkillable: Brick, Maya, Fl4k, Roland
EXPLOSIONS: Row 1
Best team comp: Moze, Athena, Zero, Roland

Now if the row for DLC characters was there…

2 Likes