Drop Rates Nerfed?

Did they nerf drop rates or something? I’ve been farming this afternoon and I’m getting jack squat for drops. I’ve gone 6 kills on A9000 and not one legendary dropped. Before that it was like one sometimes 2 per drop. am I just unlucky?

1 Like

Probably just unlucky. Stuff like that happens with RNG - you’ll get runs (literally at random) of bad luck just as surely as you’ll get runs of good luck. If that wasn’t the case, it wouldn’t be RNG.

Is the Hotfix Applied showing on your main screen?

I farmed GenIVIV for 2 hours and didn’t get the Break Up shield but I helped my mate kill him on his first play through and he gets one. RNG can be great or not, maybe RNG was on your side when you got 2 legendaries in 6 runs.

My drops went to crap when they patched the Cistern of Slaughter glitch. I haven’t seen a Cutsman drop from Borman Nates since then.

4 Likes

Yeah it says hot fix applied. It also seems like all my modifiers in MM suck, and I rarely get a beneficial one.

1 Like

They must have done something. I’ve been farming Borman Nates for almost 2 hours now and all he drops is the Psycho Stabber. This sucks. I also noticed the difficulty level has been bumped up a bit as well.

1 Like

6+ Hours of farming the Undisputed, and I have seen 3 Band of Sitorak, 0 anointed.

I feel your pain, and feel like some of the drops are not working as intended.

1 Like

I’ve pretty much given up on farming Borman. He doesn’t drop many legendaries and as you said, it’s mostly the Psycho Stabber. I haven’t gotten an anointed Cutsman from him in quite a while.

I farmed the Sky Bullies for a number of hours yesterday. Most of the time they didn’t even drop any legendaries but if they did, it was usually the Rebel Yell and/or the shield. None of the Hex that they dropped were anointed.

The best farming for me is Freddie in the DLC. I just wish that he dropped more random world drops instead of an Auto-Aime every time and so many Golden Rules.

Haha–yeah good 'ol Freddie…all he drops are Auto-Aimes. I gave up on him too. Was still farming Borman until a minute ago. He dropped a Level 53 True Monacle, and I turned the game off for now. Looks like I’ll have to cross my fingers for a World Drop on a Lev. 53 Cutsman!

1 Like

I would add that Jackbot/Gigmind don’t drop like they used to. That is for sure.

4 Likes

It does feel like the drop rates have dropped on most bosses/named enemies since the broken hearts event, I hope its cause the are working on designated drops

1 Like

I got one off of borman yesterday after about 5 runs. Was on mayhem 2 in normal mode. So he’s still dropping it. However, that’s the only one of seen. Been mostly sawbars and that stabber gun.

1 Like

5 runs? Man, you lucked out! I farmed him for 2 hours straight earlier. Got a few stabbers, a Moxxie’s Electric Slide Relic, 2 different Sawbars, and a True Monacle. I may try again for a little while when I get home tonight. But yeah–something’s up. I did hear no more Hot Fixes until after the new DLC comes out. Or something to that effect. The Devs want to focus on the new content, and that’s a positive for sure!

2 Likes

6 hours? Ouch! I thought 2 was rough today! I’m an Amateur over here! lol

Definitely a decline in drop rates. I farmed all day yesterday for nothing.

2 Likes

Yeah I felt fortunate, though was kind of a pointless farm since my Amara is only level 46. Just trying to farm her up to max before moving to tvhm. So I get to try again in a few levels lol. And I noticed I have a non anointed electric max cutsman in my bank. Which my only other toon is a max flak, and I’ve never fought borman on that account. So must’ve been a lucky world drop.

Nothing, or duplicates? Who were you farming, and what were you going for?

puts on tinfoil hat

Lots of good 50 gear out,
loot events,
dedicated loot events,
red chest event,
event ends with a +3 level cap,
loot got the faucet turned on trickle.

7 Likes