Dual and triple annointed gear

Only a theory of mine but surely its got to be in the future of BL3…?

Because what we need is more variables that RNGesus can troll us with.

22 Likes

More dank meme anoint: “while sliding 40% damage” AND “While airborne 40 % damage” :rofl:

8 Likes

“+100% cryo while SNTNL”
“+300% after Phaseslam”

As long as I can stack the rakk debuff I’m game.

If there was a way for us to pick at least the 2nd ( and 3rd, etc.) anointment, I’d be for it. Especially if I can double-up (+600% after phaseslam, +200% cryo while SNTNL, etc) on them. =]
If it just means more RNG, I’d rather not bother, tbh.

1 Like

No Pls

3 Likes

God. Please no.

3 Likes

11 Likes

I could see it working only if it could be one utility annoint and one damage annoint each with lowered values to balance it out. Disregarding that though it will likely never happen in any form and we all know it…

It’s already bad enough to farm for just one anoint, not to mention the right element, best prefix and stats. we really don’t need extra layers of rng.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’m just imagining a gun with 100 rakk attack and 100 ASE anoints on it for my fl4k. Now that is a lot of damage. But no I would not want this because it would make obtaining god roll items even harder.

1 Like

Please no…

3 lvls + 1 extra annoint per cap raises patch …

NO!

Just add item crafting already FFS.

2 Likes

It feels like the new 10 Mayhem levels are kinda like these extra anoints except it’s a suffix on the gun’s name but in principle it’s similar with anointments. See https://youtu.be/Oawms9jxbjM

why. can we just get guns with better stats. and better chances of GOOD anointments. the sheer RNG is what caused me to give up on farming for a better character. i have yet to bother with the hard work since every day theres a new nerf which makes what i have bee doing worthless. but still. enough is enough. i have had enough of variants and farming for a good roll

1 Like

Let me think about this for a while, i’ll get back to you.

:thinking:

:100:% nope

2 Likes

FFS NO! Been farming all day and airborne anoint is on 50% of anointed items. Just NO.

2 Likes