Dynamic Attack Speed

Okay everybody. I keep on having this problem where my attack speed will suddenly become sluggish and irritating, or disorientingly fast. I’ve had it most noticeably on Orendi, but also Phoebe and others as well. Is it just me? FYI it’s incredibly noticeable when gathering shards, especially on the corners of Paradise for whatever reason. Am I insane? My PS4 pranking me? Their physics having fun? What is happening!?!

I’ve definitely noticed Kid Ultra sometimes randomly firing much faster than normal for the first few shots after a reload (without Ernest). I’ve also felt like I randomly started attacking faster with Galilea (I don’t take the level 5 mutation) after a few hits, but not enough to confirm.

1 Like

I’ve noticed the slow when hitting shard clusters. It’s been like that since the game came out.

2 Likes

Happens occasionally when reloading, using a skill, or after respawning. Most likely a bug.

1 Like

Ya, it happens with Deande as well. Weird bug. Noticeable when I hit shards and it happens a lot with phoebe. Only like a couple of sweet seconds… (Less than 3)

1 Like

Yup, I was waiting for someone else to bring it up but it never happened so here we are lol
@timtoborne
Yeah, most likely. Although whenever it happens to me, it’s usually after not doing anything for a short time. Im not saying that’s what triggers it, but that I usually haven’t used anything for a while

Happens on Galilea too. Holy ■■■■ that attack speed becomes just insane! Don’t know how it bugs out, but it’s not good for the game.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s the game. It “hiccups” drops frame rate and gives it all back as one crazy looking combo. It’s probably more likely to happen when something dynamic happens like breaking shards.

Basically it’s taking your inputs of the last 3 seconds and smashes it into 2 seconds.

2 Likes

Are you guys all on consoles? I doubt I’ve noticed this on PC.

I’m on PC and I’ve experienced this more than 5 times with Galilea only. It’s much less visible/noticeable with ranged characters, but when you start to swing your sword x2 times faster than you should, you know that something is wrong. And it lasts more than a few seconds.

Does it happen in some particular places? Other than shards in PVP. I’d check it…

See, there’s no frame rate drop though. It feels Ike random slows that hit attack speed are walking around tagging people are the reverse

That’s weird. xD

Lol, it’s just annoying when it takes me twenty seconds to kill a shard for no apparent reason (I’ve started quick meleeing or using skills, that’s a problem lol)

1 Like

Actually I don’t know, for me it’s kinda random. I haven’t played Gali for a while, can’t remember if it happens after destroying the shards or not…

1 Like