Early Christmas presents for some folks

For those who aren’t geared up in anointeds and are actually still in need of regular legendaries (and maybe some less awesome anointeds), leave your PSN here and I’ll send you like 5-10 random legendaries tomorrow on Christmas Eve (number will be based on replies). If you have any requests, go for it, but you may or may not get what you specifically want. The rest will just be random. Merry Early Christmas/Happy Holidays.

Love,

Ace_Bower

6 Likes

TheNimbusKid

1 Like

JamaalKazama

Thanks!

1 Like

soybean27 much appriciated

1 Like

Yea thanks dude!

1 Like

Omenslayer66 Well why not send some christmas cheer back to ya for doing this. Very nice bro.

1 Like

jester0798
Any sntnl/cryo zane gear would be appreciated. I can send some amara stuff back your way as I don’t plan on playing her anymore. Going to turn her into an extra mule

1 Like

Fyqamor

thanks bud !

1 Like

i’ve got zane gear, could you send over any phaseslam gear you have? PSN: TheNimbusKid

Damn sorry bud. I literally just dumped all my siren stuff off in a game. It wasnt nothing great and I think my only phaseslam was a crappy pistol I’ve never seen anyone use ever

The_Serio_Killa
Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I have know idea what I’m doing,I’m an old man trying to figure all this tech out

2 Likes

Is this all I need to do? And what are anointed weapons

Superdrude , thank you and Merry Christmas

1 Like

Weapons and gear with extra boost to performance. Like the stuff you’d find in Earls vending machine in Sanctuary.

1 Like

Felixthecoach - any Zane or moze anointed would be beautiful :slight_smile:

And Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Evening bump

PSN LeftTurnus
Cool idea and Merry Christmas to you and all BL3 players :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks I need all the help I can get, I love this game but not tech savvy

2 Likes

DaktariZHN

1 Like