Earn Free Loot with Vault Insider Program

On the official Borderlands website, you can now register for the Vault Insider Program. Gearbox Software and 2K Games have set up this cool program that lets you earn free loot by doing fun stuff that you were probably gonna do anyway. If you check out the blogs, trailers, and other stuff you earn points which you can use to redeem stuff like Golden Keys, Wallpapers, in-game goodies. It seems like you will be able to earn skins and weapons for Borderlands 3 soon.

Become a VIP here

Golden Keys for Borderlands (1), Borderlands 2, and the Pre-Sequel are already available. There is also a wallpaper which also contains a hidden SHiFT Code :wink:
Below is a sneak peek at what’s to come

3 Likes

sweet. i signed up and started doing the stuff for the points (the stuff i could apply to).

thanks for the info MM

EDIT: just noticed that some of the rewards i can get is wallpaper for desktop/mobile which puts my morning struggle/journey to shame. damn.

2 Likes

Pretty cool. Trying to invite my friends to use it but I can’t seem to copy the link to paste it into our group chats and stuff. No idea why.

2 Likes

Same here, there is no way to copy the unique link. Even if I double click on it, highlight it, and use copy, it doesn’t copy the actual link.

1 Like

Anyone else running into a bug where watching the trailers does not give the points for the VIP thing.

2 Likes

Most likely just character and weapon skins.

Sign me up. :smile:

1 Like

just reload the activities.

Actually I had to use another browser firefox just wasn’t working with it, idk why.

1 Like

Your Firefox is most likely running an ad blocker.

Site has a warning that the Insider Program may not work as expected using an ad blocker.

1 Like

I managed to do them all in Firefox, disabled the add blocker and script blocker first and all was well.

1 Like

Pretty sneaky for OP use their own referral link to get people to jack up their rewards points. :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip Marmot. Got me a nice new wallpaper for my phone.

Only problem with the survey is it asks you which platform you pre-ordered BL3 on and you can only pick one. I preordered for Xbox and PS4 :slight_smile:
–RoA

I pre-ordered the Diamond Edition on both XB1 and PS4 on the gamestop site. Does anyone know how I get my pre-order rewards on my VIP account?

2 Likes

Looks great.

Sometimes it takes 24 to 48 hrs. before it’ll show up on your VIP profile page.