Easter eggs poll

If anyone’s be following the Easter egg pooling of resources thread; I’ve been throwing out a lot of rather long-winded overly excited ideas about what I hope will happen with these or the route I hope Gbx has taken with them. I would love to hear some ideas about what you guys would like to see or experience from a Battleborn EE hunt.

So without further ado. Here are my questions and poll. Thanks for answering!

With the new Oscar Mike vs the Battle School op just around the corner and still the eggs we know are hidden on the first 2 ops have not been found yet. What kind of egg do you hope they are? Through what method would you like them to be found? Do you think we have missed many secrets in the main story?

• Very convoluted/hidden steps(zombies series)
  • Basic hidden graphic(Promethea but harder tofind)
  • Extreme skill tests such as no damage/perfect run
  • Basic hidden button/door (Duke Nukem.)
  • Difficult enemy spawn (vermivorous)
  • Other?

0 voters

1 Like

I have the suspicion it won’t be a simple graphic but I hope it’s something that small, and I appreciate your efforts on there!

1 Like

I thought that the writings you see in Outskirts and Toby’s DLC (but mostly Toby’s DLC) would be some form of code that when decrypted would let you know the Easter Egg or a clue on how to find it.

I’ve been too lazy to actually put effort into seeing if that idea has any merit (i.e collecting all symbols throughout the maps).

I’m surprised that the Vault symbols weren’t it which makes me wonder the method to “reveal” it. It’s also supposed to be very easily recognized as a BL Easter Egg…

2 Likes

I’m kind of expecting something like the “Count to Three” challenge in the Toby op, but unveiling an easter egg instead of unlocking a skin. Or as well as. I ain’t picky.

2 Likes

My phone is riddled with those symbols. They drive me crazy haha

1 Like

OTHER:

August Benedict approaches a mirror. He must kill an enemy in front of said mirror, then taunt over his corpse. At this point, he will be able to pass through the mirror, within which a heavenly light shall shine down on a giant pile of bacon infused pistachios. Unlocks “Shell Flick” taunt for Benedict.

3 Likes

The saltiest taunt yet

3 Likes

I like the zombies EE quests - but only when all the steps are “clear”. The Shadows of Evil easter egg had an annoying step that was only found out by data mining the game which imo shouldn’t be required. It doesn’t need to be easy but at least some bread crumbs. I wonder how the devs thought that step should have been found out.

3 Likes