If anyone’s be following the Easter egg pooling of resources thread; I’ve been throwing out a lot of rather long-winded overly excited ideas about what I hope will happen with these or the route I hope Gbx has taken with them. I would love to hear some ideas about what you guys would like to see or experience from a Battleborn EE hunt.
So without further ado. Here are my questions and poll. Thanks for answering!
With the new Oscar Mike vs the Battle School op just around the corner and still the eggs we know are hidden on the first 2 ops have not been found yet. What kind of egg do you hope they are? Through what method would you like them to be found? Do you think we have missed many secrets in the main story?
- Very convoluted/hidden steps(zombies series)
- Basic hidden graphic(Promethea but harder tofind)
- Extreme skill tests such as no damage/perfect run
- Basic hidden button/door (Duke Nukem.)
- Difficult enemy spawn (vermivorous)