(This started in Random Info, which is why the first post is out of order).
We all know a Bee shield will transfer its damage boost to vehicle’s guns (but not rockets or blades).
We also know a Love Thumper will add considerable damage to blades until the novae blow the vehicle up.
But what about other gear? Guns? Relics? COMs? Other shields?
A list so far of what works :
- COMs with melee boost (Ninja) will boost a tech’s blades.
- COMs with grenade boost (Grenadier) will boost a tech’s barrels.
- Explosive relics will boost a tech’s barrels.
- Bladed weapons will boost a tech’s blades - the gun you have equipped when you enter the vehicle will be the one that affects the blades.
- The Grog Nozzle can transfer its drunk effect (I’ve only observed a racer’s rockets, but apparently bullets from a racer’s guns can too).
- All guns will transfer their crit bonus to bullets - the gun you have equipped when you enter the vehicle will be the one that affects the bullets. The Lady Fist’s effect is dramatic!
- Bee shield will add its damage to any guns (but not blades, rockets or barrels).
- Love Thumper will add its damage to blades…but also its nova self-damage which will blow the vehicle up quickly.
- Krieg’s Pain is Power and Silence the Voices (only).
What doesn’t work :
- regular amp shields and roid shields other than the LT.
- character skills (except Krieg’s PiP & StV).
- Blockade’s damage reduction, Antagonist’s reflection, Impaler’s spikes.
To be determined :
- Adaptive shields (including Neo, Evo). The “adaptation” sound will proc while driving but it’s not known if there’s any transferring of resistance. So far it seems like it doesn’t.
- Rough Rider’s DR. So far it seems like it doesn’t either.
- Guns like the Orc and Ogre that have random behaviour like the GN.