El Dragon Jr. AND Road Dog both broken?

Been trying to get my Lvl. 53 Unleash The Dragon Relic for a good 90 mins. now and El Dragon Jr. is doing the same thing Road Dog was doing last night: not dropping diddly squat. Maybe a few bucks twice or 3 times. Is it just me? Or are both of these Mini Bosses broken?

Not broken. Keep trying. 90 minutes isn’t very long. You’ll get it eventually. Buck up kiddo. God speed. Etc.

2 Likes

lol Gotcha. Was worried because he hasn’t dropped one gun, shield, or relic yet! Time to put some tunes on in the background! :grin:

Oh Yeah! You were on the money. Went back to it and got my Unleash The Dragon PLUS a Black Hole Legendary Shield! Back to Road Dog I go!

1 Like

You can change the Mayhem if farming that artifact, or even turn it off. Maybe it will help.

1 Like

I did the same thing last night. recollecting everything at level 53. El Dragon was pretty stingy with it. But it eventually dropped. :sweat_smile:

Surprisingly, Banjo relic dropped pretty quickly for me.

Yeah it´s kinda odd. Collected 3 Banjos in 5 runs, no Unleash the Dragon after 50 runs. For some people it´s the other way `round. I know RNG and such, but it´s still irksome.

1 Like