El dragon skin idea

I really hope they have a robot skin with human arms. Anyone else have cool ideas?

2 Likes

So ISIC ripped his body off his arms.

3 Likes

Noooo, could just be his new evil twin! After Isic ripped off his arms he placed them on a robot he built!

1 Like

Given how the skins only change costume color I don’t see that happening unless they had a skin where the arms matched his skin color and his outfit was silver/grey. In that case it’d be like ISIC ripped his legs/head off instead.

Actually, they apparently have full skin swaps in the full game. Mm mentioned on another thread that they only had a small handful of the skins in the beta

Really?! That’s awesome! I really need to hit these forums more often. Yes. Do the El Dragon arm swap thing.

Hahahaha, I used to be much more involved but the beta made the forums so overwhelming to do anything more than look for a particular subject for me. There’s apparently three types of skins: color scheme, theme scheme (still colored but zombie for example) and model changes scheme.

How about an el dragon luchadore skin with a green jumpsuit and a red and green hat but instead for his hands glowing when he gets a stack he just has normal harms and as he gets stacks they become manlier more hair mor muscle i think it would be cool

Seems like it might need a bit of coding, but it’s a cool idea. I bet they try and give him a suit and top hat at some point. I could dig that.

Ha! I love it. The hair growing would be hilarious, but I don’t think it would be as noticeable. Maybe veins glowing or something? Like bane. Thinking about it bane would be a fantastic costume since he’s also a luchador

I’ll just leave that there as my suggestion.

1 Like

Or the Masked Muscle from Punch out on the snes.

big fake skins over his robot arms in a fairly obvious fashion would be hiarious. like those pull-up tattoo ink sleeves, or like a knitted sweater but his arms are still like… robot.