Él Dragons adventures in titty deflation

I hope my boob jokes aren’t too inappropriate. But this doesn’t look like an intended effect :grin:

1 Like

That’s some nasty mesh deformation on the right boob there.

C’mon, guys. What is this, junior high? They’re called pectoral muscles.

1 Like

He’s getting old man lol

1 Like

you should be more upset that his pecs don’t have pecs >.>

1 Like

Must have pinched a muscle from flexing too hard.

Yeah, ive put a bug in about Whiskey Foxtrot’s skinning. some characters are just poorly skinned

The WF taunt that has him “slice” his throat is also bugged - the knife floats in mid air… Only in game, not in the preview screen for some reason.

I bet there are even more bugs that I haven’t noticed. Should probably make an actual topic about these. Especially this one, since its a PAID taunt that’s screwed up.

1 Like

Well if Overwatch’s Widowmaker has the inflatable buttocks, we get Él Dragon’s… deflatable pecs…?

1 Like

Wooooow that’s very noticeable on her

Right. They’re already low budget skins with Gucci price tags and mediocre taunts aside from Shayne’s, at least animate them smoothly.

I hate to complain but considering the drama behind these and Gearbox’s business model recently you’d figure they’d get something right lol.

Don’t get me wrong. I like a few skins and a few of the taunts, I just don’t think any of them are worth the price because of the low quality. I don’t mind that BB isn’t as polished as say Overwatch because I love the crazy and funny looking style they use. I just wish they would realize how the majority sees their new skins and prices.

Still can’t get over that butt inflation. She got a mid taunt butt implant, Kardashian style lol