Finally played some matches with him last night after the nerfs and I have to say:
- He’s as a thin as ice can get now. everyone can burn him in seconds.
- His legendary is one of the worst, being penalized for missing with clothesline and dragon splash makes it a hassle, specially with the kitty pool radius that dragon splash has now, even after the helix option to increase the size radius
- Everyone who has a AOE based ultimate still has a good radius on them, el dragon activates en fuego and you still have the kitty pool radius on splash, making it harder to land.
- his pop up when cancelling clothesline and throwing an enemy into the air is very low. did pop ups get nerfed?
I played 2 matches last night and didn’t do too bad but it was thanks to the enemy teams not being well coordinated. These are some things i would like to see for him happen:
- Remove the 25% damage penalty on his legendary gear
- Either increase the Radius of dragon splash when on fuego is active or increase his stun by .5 secs or 1 sec.
- Health increase
Anyone have any other suggestions? He’s in pretty bad shape, not to mention when you want to do some PVE, specially by yourself. they have tuned him where all his life steal and health regen helix are a must if you want to even stand a chance. I felt like I was playing a luchador assassin last night more than anything waiting like a stalker on the sides for the enemies to be low on health.