El dragon's ult upgrade

What do you think guys, which ult upgrade for el dragon is best? I know they all suck, but…
Firstly, Title fight: it’s damage is poor, and sometimes i use his ult away from my enemies and then jump in to fight, so the ring is wasted. Even when you do q+r+e combo it can give you 300 bonus damage at best.
Unquenchable: usually i do the combo mentioned before, so the electricity trail goes to waste. Even if i have my q up after the fight and i want to escape, the ult duration is usually already over. So another situational upgrade.
Dragonfire: I only tried it once, and it seems like this fireball has longer animation and lower damage than the clap, so what’s the point in taking it?

So what do you guys think? Which ult upgrade is worth taking on this guy?

[quote=“ddemon70, post:1, topic:1554762, full:true”]
What do you think guys, which ult upgrade for el dragon is best?[/quote]

Title Fight is the best, imo, since, while the damage is mediocre, it’s reliable. I never liked the mutation for much the same reason that you dislike it, too.

Longer range. It’s an actual ranged attack rather than a cone. It’s basically worthless for most situations, but it’s virtually a necessity for El Dragon’s Algorithm lore since you need to get a killing blow on ISIC’s head which is virtually impossible with a melee character.

Ah, thank you sir, didin’t think about that. I managed to kill Isic’s head with clap, it was really hard tho.

PvP it’s Title Fight. No contest. You can try to place it in choke points to deny your enemy access to an area, and it can also help with clearing minions.

PvE would be Dragonfire, but I suppose Unquenchable could be marginally useful depending on your playstyle. Title Fight also works well for boss fights.

[quote=“ddemon70, post:3, topic:1554762, full:true”]Ah, thank you sir, didin’t think about that. I managed to kill Isic’s head with clap, it was really hard tho.
[/quote]

Same here. In my first El Dragon solo Algo run, I wasn’t able to farm enemies because of not getting the right challenges so I wasn’t level 10 for the final boss fight (I think I was level 8) so I had to do it the hard way as well.

One thing about dragon I was trying to use him solo the other day in PvE and just keep getting wrecked. He’s pretty weak in early levels and I has little sustain until he hits mid rank helixes. I don’t know if I just suck or it’s not adivsbale. If I do algorithm solo to guaranteed last killing blow is it worth my time or try to group up and get lucky with the timing?

i just did this lore last night, you dont need it as Isic has changed and he tends to stay to the ground more than what he used to. I was able to just clap attack him, lvl 9 when completed the mission

I wish the fireball was either an option at a lower helix maybe 5 or 6, or it completely replace dropkick. I know he has it because hes a wrestler but with him being so glassy it’s a death wish using it to steal health, amplyfy damage or tuen into liu kang

• I take the damage when activated, the trail is pretty useless and the dragon fire ball is pretty much like a vanity item in a way.

I only use drop kick to escape, it’s useless other way. You may use it to instantly fall from ledges (which distracts your enemies) or to quickly hide behind a wall.