I’m working on a build for Amara, but I don’t have a Transformer, nor do I have a low level Sellout, or a Hyperion Grenade Launcher Shotgun in the Shock element, all of which I’m looking for. So I’m hoping some people can help me out in terms of answering a few questions:
- When using an elemental projector (+damage with an element when suffering from it):
- Does it work even if the DOT is Gaining shields (due to transformer), or when taking no damage (such as with the Radiation Suit), or does it only work if it’s Inflicting damage?
- Does the increased damage amount apply only to the bullet damage, or does it also apply to splash damage / the DOT effects, such as with the aforementioned Hyperion weapons?
- Does the effect occur when standing in (for example) an electrified puddle, or a shock barrel as it’s going off, or other continual shock damage effects, or only when the actual DOT is applied to you?
- Regarding Mindfulness:
- Can you gain stacks from DOT effects, or only from incremental damage effects (like bullets)?
- Does harming yourself generate stacks, or must it come from enemies / environmental effects?
- Similar to the Elemental Projector, does it trigger when taking damage, even if that damage is converted to shields or negated (ala the Transformer or Radiation Suit), or must it actually deal damage to trigger stacks?
As you can guess, the concept for the build is to have investment in the Brawl and Fist of the Elements trees, get a +5 Mindfulness Rabbit mod, with an elemental projector artifact, the transformer shield, and shock weapons all over the place, especially those which deal massive splash damage and DOT effects like those Hyperion weapons, and to run around at hyperspeed while constantly self healing due to the transformer. It’s not a build which is great for killing bosses (though between the elemental projector, and the +50% damage from Tempest it should be decent at minimum) it should in theory be a lot of fun in terms of running around mobbing.
So how much of it works? If the answer is “not a lot”, any way to tweak it such that it does work? Low investment in Infusion with Fire or Corrosive as the element, for example, so as to trigger relatively weak DOT effects which are being generally counteracted by the healing from the shock DOTs, but which actually count towards mindfulness et all being one idea, but regardless, experts, help me out!