I think we’ve all managed to relay well the moments when we’ve been screwed over by the RNG, or a random little issue with the game.
That is a given.
But how about those times we have only ourselves to blame? When we look over a detail that could have made our jobs so much easier, and it was really only our fault.
Here is to a bit of catharsis, I’ll start of with mine.
- Finding out Slowhand was a Moxxi weapon (a week ago).
- Trying 30 different ways of killing Vora before settling with Bloodsplosion.
- Telling the Missus; “Yea, I’m sure Cloudkill will be a good skill later in the game”.
- Every time I drive off the edge of the map because I think I’m Ricky Bobby.
- Forgetting Vault Hunters Relic on after farming.
I’ll have more.