Embarrassing moments with only yourself to blame

finding out vault hunter relic only boosts the chance of green rarity items dropping.

accidentally using buzzaxe rampage without releasing the beast because pressed the button above 33% health and then going down

using execute on zer0 right after throwing kunai into the enemy and going down (because apparently running into the little explosions of your kunai you threw can down you).

1 Like

The real painful part is when you pepper the ground around the enemy’s feet, Execute and knock the enemy OUT of the way of exploding kunai… and cripple yourself.

If Krieg isn’t crashing your system, you’re not playing him right.

[quote=“metallicaNLC, post:244, topic:77214”]
finding out vault hunter relic only boosts the chance of green rarity items dropping.
[/quote]’

If you read my above comments, you’ll see that you and I are kindred souls in this matter.

I don’t want to admit when I found this out.

3 Likes

Krieg is so ■■■■■■■ badass, that he’s able to hang computers when he wants.

He could make a NASA computer if he wants xD

1 Like

He crashes mine regularly when I play along side Maya and Gaige. I’m using a G238 with a 970, but I had the game hang on me the other night and I don’t play Hellborn, but explosive. So, yeah, if your system isn’t locking up, you’re not playing Krieg right. :wink:

1 Like

or when you take aim assist off while using the pimpernel, then go back to using melee zer0 and wonder why you can’t hit sh!t with kunai and sometimes miss executes.

1 Like

Not pausing the game while eating dinner because you’re sure that- while you may be in the middle of the Bandit Slaughter Dome round 3- you STILL have time to eat a bite or two w/o paying attention to the TV because NOTHING will attack you- you’re sure of it…

Throwing my sticky lobbed bonus package at a god liath just to have the bastard run towards me and try to kill me. Oh god no no no no no run!!!

2 Likes

[quote=“Carlton_Slayer, post:250, topic:77214, full:true”]
Not pausing the game while eating dinner because you’re sure that- while you may be in the middle of the Bandit Slaughter Dome round 3- you STILL have time to eat a bite or two w/o paying attention to the TV because NOTHING will attack you- you’re sure of it…[/quote]At least Leeroy had chicken…

[quote=“aavincam, post:251, topic:77214, full:true”]
Throwing my sticky lobbed bonus package at a god liath just to have the bastard run towards me and try to kill me. Oh god no no no no no run!!![/quote]I feel partly responsible for that…:

[quote=“Raven_Ghosthawk, post:236, topic:77214”]
On track, trying to run away from a Loot Goon GOD-liath…and accidentally running myself into a corner:

EDIT: I just thought of a possible fail worthy of that “Star Trek” demotivator – Salvador, with a point into “Double Your Fun”, throwing out two Homing Bonus Packages…and a Psycho/Skag/Stalker leading it right back to him.[/quote]

Shamfleet fail: Downing myself with an OP8 The Bee…and a Lv50 Logan’s Gun. Also, without an Absorb shield, much less any shield.

3 Likes

:heart:

My new “favorite”: going for a grenade jump and forgetting that I actually HAVE a grenade equipped, down go 2 OP 8 pandemics and down goes me…with no enemies around >:(

2 Likes

Farming BNK-3R on my zero knowing the bore consequence that may happen. I finish my 37th run and he decides to go into space. OK well I guess I could save and wait… (Look up)
IS THAT A ****ING SHAM!
Spent five minutes trying to grenade jump up before getting my gunzerker so I can rocket jump to collect it, thank god it wasn’t really high :sweat:
P.S it was an 87%, would’ve sucked passing that “up”… Get it, up. No? Never mind then :confounded:

[quote=“kritchie2023, post:254, topic:77214, full:true”]
My new “favorite”: going for a grenade jump and forgetting that I actually HAVE a grenade equipped, down go 2 OP 8 pandemics and down goes me…with no enemies around >:([/quote]Ah, you did the BoD grenade jump:

3 Likes

Indeed. Quite a good movie, shame I haven’t seen it in some time. I will need to remedy this in the summer.

1 Like

My latest goof up is hitting the elevator switch in Scarlett’s ship at the very bottom. While confused at why I am not moving it smashes me from above where I had left it earlier.

6 Likes

I’ve done that a few times. One time, I even realized what was about to happen a split second before. It just wasn’t soon enough.

Farming Frostburn Canyon, getting to the end and killing the last enemy in the large area where Incinerator Clayton is…only to realize that Blight Phoenix goes off and I am standing next to a Shock or Incendiary Barrel…while wearing a Rough Rider shield. Did I mention everything was already dead? Blight Phoenix + Barrel: 1 , Me: 0.

Incidentally, after that I completely removed Blight Phoenix.

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

1 Like

That’s not as bad as squashing your wife with said elevator.

3 Likes

Was that a “you’re sleeping on the couch” night when you did that? :P.

No, but I did get some nasty looks. Our friend thought it was hilarious though.

1 Like