Endgame Builds?

Hey guys, I’m just trying to figure out what the best endgame builds are. I have a Cryo Zane and a pretty powerful Moze, but they just feel very squishy and weak when in like the Slaughter Shaft or something. What should I be on the lookout for, or what builds/characters should I be focusing on? Any help is appreciated!

Moze main here.
Right now we are in a not so great spot. We don’t have a tonne of reliable healing.
Best bet, get a transformer shield and a splash shock weapon. Find a deathless relic and make your shield as strong as possible. Use the shock splash weapon and shoot at your feet. You will heal from it. I use either a shock protruberance or a shock tediore. On top of that with the deathless relic your damage will be very high.

Currently I run a deathless and a front loader for big shields. I use a fire Redline and the Sellout to light myself on fire and an elemental projector for massive dps. It justs feels kinda weak because the dps is really only focused on one target, but I oneshot pretty much everything in Slaughter Shaft. I heard Transformer and a shock Jack Hammer is pretty great.

Transformer with a shock jackhammer is very reliable. Only problem is finding a shock jackhammer, that’s why a shock tediore smg would be better as it would be easier to find. That or a shock devils forsum is what I use as well.
I use a recurring ghast call grenade as it’s dps is massive. My deathless class mod has an elemental projector on it, with shotgun damage, magazine size and bonus incendiary damage. My main weapon is a double penetrating alchemist. I shoot a few shots off at the head and switch to a trick unforgiven with 432% crit on it. Everything dies instantly.
Spec deep into her green tree, and red tree. The blue tree has too many bugs with it right now so I don’t think it’s worth it. If you need it I can send you pictures of my loadout.

Sure, I’d love to take a look.

Okay, I am out right now. I will get pictures when I am home. I’ll be spending time with my girlfriend so I probably won’t get to uploading tonight.
Just keep an eye out for weapons like the butcher, protruberance, alchemist, unforgiven, ogre, elderblast(tediore shotgun), westergun, and bone shredder. Again we are focusing on guns that don’t require the blue tree to shine.

Alright man, no worries. Enjoy your night! And I’ll definitely be on the look out for those.

Check out my builds… maybe will give you an idea :slight_smile:

[TerrorSquad] All VH Builds