Enjoying the music in the first operation

Just a quick bit of feedback that I hadn’t seen anyone else post. I love the Noir style music but it’s the music that plays when the Sister Aria boss fight. It reminds me of the old EVE Online music. It sounds quite a bit like “Close to a Holy Place” and “I saw your Ship”. I enjoy the dialogue during the fight but I like the music more. Is there any chance this sort of thing will be uploaded somewhere? Most of the EVE Online music was uploaded to Soundcloud for example. It would be nice if Gearbox would allow us to listen to the music without all the explosions. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’ve been working around to recording them but I’m too lazy at the moment. I agree, the music for the Op (along with the rest of the game) is very nice, I’d love to be able to listen to it off SoundCloud or something.

Agreed! I adore the music in Aria’s room. Every time my boyfriend and I hit the final boss, I always turn down our pump up music and turn up the game music. :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

The music has become background noise to me, given that the audio of this game is so low for whatever reason.

I generally don’t feel anything with the music, maybe that’s just my inability to generate powerful emotions using this medium.