Enough with Overgrowth!

I am so tired of this crap map. No one plays Echelon, and it’s really starting to piss me off. I have been trying for a damn week and the one time it gets picked a teammate bailing in the first 5 minutes of the match. I refuse to play Overgrowth again.

2 Likes

I’m confused…what is this post about? Just venting?

I prefer overgrowth honestly. Echelon is way to laggy and I in general just don’t care for the flow of the design. I can see how people would get tired of it though. Not sure what to tell ya.

Yeah venting. I blame Gearbox for the dumbass lore challenges that depend on other players to complete.

2 Likes

One reason Echelon is avoided is that the framerate is terrible on some rigs. Others don’t like the lack of shards on the map. Both of these are being addressed in today’s patch, along with other things like making the stair ways a bit wider and moving the mx spawns. Hopefully those changes will help make the map more popular.

1 Like

Well lucky for you they have made some changes to the map so maybe it will get chosen more in the next few days because people will want to check it out.

Echelon is terrible. It’s a cramped version of Overgrowth and has FPS issues on console occasionally. The changes will probably address this, but that’s why people avoid it.

Also, in the future, if you have a problem, it helps to state it calmly and without anger. Otherwise, it just adds to the seemingly toxic threads in the forums. Be a part of the solution, yeah?