Entertaining suggestions

Just a few suggestions from myself personally, not at all to do with the core experience of the game.

1. have an updating psycho/character dialogue
    We all know that one of the best things about borderlands is its dialogue, so why be limited to the dialogue given at launch of the game? If gearbox is willing to add dialogue to the game through updates (as a couple nipple sprinkles on the side of a real update) I think it would be a great way to include the community into the game.
    For example: The lighthouse was released after the release of borderlands 3. If I, or the community, or anyone at gearbox wanted to; we could suggest adding a couple of references to the game.
    “HARK! HARK, Triton! HARK! Bellow! Bid our father the Sea King rise from the depths, full foul in his fury, black waves teeming with salt foam to smother this young mouth with pungent slime. To choke ye! Engorging your organs till ye turn blue and bloated with bilge and brine and can scream no more.”
    or “Let Neptune strike ye dead, Winslow!”
    or “Why’d ye spill yer beans, Tommy?!”
    are a few I would like to see :wink:

2. easter-egg shift codes
    If gearbox were to implement an in-game and out-of-game hunt for a specific shift code, that would be tons of fun. Similar to the cicada 3301 thing, except obviously not as difficult. It would be a good way to bring the community together for a bit and have some hype surround the game (depending on how good the hunt is, of course).

3. Custom character skins?
    If gearbox is willing to, perhaps they could make a create-your-own skin site for your character. In-game or on-website. By this I mean have templates for all 4 characters, give tools to edit the textures, and let them go wild with their own ideas! Plus, (and I know gearbox would be happy about this) it could also charge a hefty amount of eridium from crazy earl to do so…

If you want to add your own suggestions below, feel free to! Just please keep the balancing suggestions to the other topics. Let’s hope that this gets seen by ONE gearbox employee!!!
Here’s to hoping…