Entire Rogue team got Profiled!

Just noticed the entire team is at the bottom of the barrel.
No other team got this treatment.

OK, I might misspell Shane’s name but she’s my all time fav. Why treat her like this?

1 Like

It’s because they are holding everyone up. Without them everything collapses and Solus is doomed.

Also the alphabet can be mean like that.

7 Likes

Us up-alphabeters always get shafted like that. Look at the other end: Alani, Bolder, Kelvin, Mellka, Miko - only Thorn drops down to the bottom to join @Wisecarver and @VaultHunter101.

So, go Rogue or go home?

3 Likes

Love the humor…Continue :wink:

1 Like

I know how they feel :cold_sweat:. IRL I was/am always at the near bottom of every list.

I have them sorted by most played, for a second I thought it was you who put them at the bottom by not playing them. Lol

…hehe, I sort by Alpha or Faction which still puts Rogue at the bottom. Yeah, sorting by most played is handy.

2 Likes

That’s a matter of perspective, friend! I personally like to think that we’re at the bottom, because we hold the rest of the Battleborn UP. The bottom of the pyramid is the strongest part!

AND I’M THE STRONGEST PART OF THAT PYRAMID!!

Nevermind… Reyna and the others carry me… B-But i’m okay too!

3 Likes

Easier to ‘pick up’ what other people ‘drop’ that way.

TOP ROW Y’ALL!!!
CAN YA HANDLE IT?

(The answer is “no.”)

3 Likes

@dwarfurious

That was truly a “sh*tty” joke!

:joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crystal_ball:

@handsomecam

REYNA: On that note, Tobes, ya gotta cut down on those kippers!

PENDLES: Boss lady ain’t tellin’ Porky Pies, guv.

AUROX: CAN I EAT THE FAT LITTLE BIRD?!?

SHAYNE: We do NOT consume our team mates, Grumbles! As useless and heavy a load as they may be!

AUROX: MY NAME IS NOT GRUMBLES!!!

4 Likes

WHISKEY FOXTROT: These sexy guns o’ mine can handle any load y’all throw at 'em! I gotcha, Toby, climb on!

@handsomecam

2 Likes

@HandsomeCam

Whiskey loads Toby onto his back and pumps out 500 one handed, one fingered push-ups

WHISKEY: HOOOAAAHHH! THERE’S THAT ADRENALINE!!!

2 Likes

@handsomecam

as Whiskey’s epic workout draws to a close, Toby, who had been whooping and laughing as if he were on an amusement park ride, dismounts Whiskey, spins sound dizzily a few times, falls, and SQUEEEEES giddily into the nearest wall

TOBY: Gee willikers, guys, that was FUN! cute hiccough

3 Likes

I don’t say “gee willikers”! I’M NOT A LOSER!!

#IMPOSTER!!!

3 Likes

TOBY to other TOBY : Oh yeah?!? PROVE IT!!!

@handsomecam

3 Likes

(Timidly): Umm… A-Actually, i don’t have have a birth certificate or social security number to back it up, because they were all lost when Menneck-B was darkened… BUT I AM THE REAL TOBY!! LOOK AT MY SCAR!!

Turns to the side and points at it with a flipper.

3 Likes

@handsomecam

NOT-TOBY: You…you win. I just…it’s only…I…I…I LOOK UP TO YOU SO MUCH OK TOBY?!? YOU’RE THE COOLEST! With your BERG…and your ADVENTURES…and your FRIENDS…and that cool SPIKED HELMET! My life is so…so…BORING!!!

breaks down ugly crying

5 Likes

Come on, i’m not THAT great…

4 Likes