Epic - DLC 2 Guns, Love, And Tentacles NOT WORKING!

Hello
I Own the Super Deluxe edition of the game and for some reason i can’t play the DLC 2
it’s says that i own the DLC but in the game it’s says i need to purchase it and i can’t purchase because i already have it !
What should i do now ?

They say “a picture is worth a thousand words” so I made you a video. Warning, the sound quality is HORRIBLE!

1 Like

i really really thank you for your help
but still not working ):
still the same problem it says you need to purchase it first

Can u post a screenshot of your Epic launcher store UI?

like this ?

My mistake. I meant the Library UI.

i guess the problem is because i bought it when my store was in saudi arabia and then i changed it when i moved on to turkey and everything was ok then i got a message in the email that the DLC is blocked in my country “i guess they mean saudi arabia” because in turkey it’s not blocked
i think it’s a glitch i have the DLC but in the same time i don’t
what if i buy it from another website do i gonna get it ? or it’s a west of money ?
because when i want to buy it on epic store it says that i own it

btw they bring my money back but i can’t buy it
because of the glitch

Try uninstalling and reinstalling.

i tried that before and still not working

Before spending any more money you should try contacting Epic tech support and explain the following …

Sorry I couldn’t be of more help. Good luck.

i did but no one there because covid-16
anyway thank you so much for your time and help

YUP, that’s your issue (many posts about DLC being not avail for that region). However if you are no longer a Saudi citizen it’s well worth contacting/waiting for Epic support because you purchased it and are entitled to it.

I wish you SPEEDY resolution :slight_smile:

EDIT: Tech support people have worked from home for years and years before COVID-19, don’t let that sway you

thanks i’ll try to contact them again

1 Like

Hi deathfaster and others, was there a solution? I have the same problem now.