Epic Games servers down?

Are we seriously dealing with not being able to play BL3 on PC because of a Fortnite event today? Am I the only one? Haven’t been able to log in since around 1PM EST.

11 Likes

Epic Game launcher very slow in loading, when it did, it was in spanish. Closed out and have been unable to get logged back in. Epic Game launcher goes to error 500.

1 Like

I cannot log in…no play today then :face_vomiting:

1 Like

You are not the only one. Epic login says “Sorry, the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try back later.”

Epic Games - this is unacceptable.

2 Likes

My biggest problem with this is because it’s due to another game entirely. Not like BL3 is ‘overloaded’. This is because of friggin Fortnite! GTFO

2 Likes

Can’t even play single player.

1 Like

Wow. Buy some more servers with all that money you make from Fortnite, Epic. Or you know, LET US PLAY SINGLEPLAYER BORDERLANDS OFFLINE, LIKE IN THE PREVIOUS GAMES.

3 Likes

Me too :sob::sob::sob:

This is absolutely ridiculous…
Epic games = Epic Fails.
Just give us the game on steam already and let’s be done with this s***t.

3 Likes

We never had these problems on Steam with BL1 or BL2. Gearbox you should release for Steam and let people migrate from Epic.

4 Likes

Pretty much this. First and last game I purchased via “Epic” Games Store

2 Likes

if you check the epic support page there is a problem.
https://status.epicgames.com/

3 Likes

Partially degraded… its completely gone!

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s not working for me right now either. :frowning:

1 Like

I’m out of town so can’t otherwise play, but “Anomaly Detected” is a treat of an error message… might as well say, “it broke”.

I only play solo… if I was at home, could I not get into my otherwise standalone game right now?

1 Like

if you launch the launcher in offline it shows no games for me.

or at least an option to buy the game again

1 Like

We can’t even launch the game, apparently we need it to play offline/solo…this is ridiculous

1 Like

Same here, can’t login using launcher, can’t login into account page either, this sucks, can’t even play offline while this problem persists, Epic Store is a joke, shame on you Gearbox :frowning:

2 Likes

choose a better launcher next time … thx

2 Likes

I’ve been putting in a trouble ticket every 5 minutes for the last hour. Epic Games, you don’t want to provide any means of chat or phone number for support? Fine, enjoy receiving 8000 tickets until this issue is fixed. Why doesn’t the Epic Games launcher have an offline mode? Literally waiting to play BL3 and there is a SINGLE PLAYER MODE of this game I should STILL BE ABLE TO PLAY RIGHT NOW. I will keep flooding their stupid idiot inbox with tickets until they fix this or go out of business.

2 Likes