Eridian Fabricator bug

I would like to see if anyone, or just me, accidentally sold the Eridian Fabricator and cannot buy it back? I attempted to store it but couldn’t at all. And now I am missing it.

4 Likes

I don’t know about getting it back but I know you can put them in the heavy slot on the wall for future reference

2 Likes

The weapon does not take any space in your backpack. fyi

2 Likes

Same happened to me, I was simply organizing my inventory and vault, dropped things on the ground while sorting things out and couldn’t drop Eridian Fab, went to sell stuff I dont want to keep and tought it cant be sold as it also can’t be dropped or stashed in vault but eh… well i sold it by accident and it’s not in the buy back section at all. Damn sad about it tbh.

4 Likes

Same thing happened to me. I really hope they add a way to get it back from an NPC or in Sanctuary… Was just selling junk, sold it by accident and buyback wouldn’t work…

2 Likes

I don’t understand why you can’t trade, drop, or store it in the bank but you can sell it for free, I lost mine and I cant find a single way to get it back, hoping they can make it like the quest items where you can’t sell them, and maybe figure out how to send another one to people in the mail for the ones who did lose them in this unfortunate scenario by seeing if they have the quest done but don’t have it in their inventory.

No clue, I just want it back :frowning:

4 Likes

Same thing happened to me. Please fix this :confused:

2 Likes

Please let us put the Eridian Fabricator in the Bank ! I just sold mine by accident on my second character and i have two of them on my main one…

1 Like

Same thing happened to me, I was hoping to be able to craft new gear for the final boss fight but then when I went to do it, no fabricator. The regular drop rate is so all over the place I kind of feel like this needs a fix. Soon. I guess I can run another class through and let it make grind out gear.

Part of the problem is the sell tab in the ammo dump doesn’t always show the correct item after you sell something. It will show the first item in your inventory instead, so it’s not hard to sell the wrong thing inadvertently. Instead, use your inventory, mark everything you want to sell as junk (r 1x), then in the machine, press x to sell all junk.

I am also having this issue, would be nice to get a response from the company about this bug.

1 Like

Same here. Tried too buy it back, but no luck. Gearbox, please fix this! I want it on my wall!

Same here. It lets you turn 10 eridian into tens of thousands of dollars when you’re level 40 something. Can’t believe I accidentally sold it.

Same I was hoping to get money from it because I have about 5,000 eridium to use and now that I look for it it’s gone and I’m really sad now

How to report this bug to gearbox, so they are aware of it?
As I played the story twice, I owned two favricators. Both disappeared.
I asked a friend if he can give me one of (he played with me and so I know he owns two, too)… But no fabricator in his bank anymore.