Eridian writings in the Drought

I’m using Moze and I’ve found the two Eridian writings in the Draught but can’t read them. is there anything special I need to do or do I have to progress the story a bit further first?

1 Like

not available till way later. i’m level 31 now and still can’t read them. probably after finishing story. i’ve made maps of all of them so i can run back to them. them needed for the Proving Grounds

2 Likes

If you’ve discovered them, they also show up on the big map with a custom icon - similar to the Typhon echo stations.

Also, moving to spoilers because spoilers…

1 Like

i know they show up, but when your running blind and fast through maps, its nice to have their locations for future reference. the size of these maps may prevent people from exploring all regions.

1 Like

After you beat the game you will be able to start decoding them. Each of them is a lore item and gives 25 Eridium as a reward for reading.

1 Like

Once you get about 65% of the way through the game, you will be given something to enable you to read them. Not going to give details about what they contain. We may be in the spoiler category but this time it’s worth finding it out on your own.

1 Like

Thanks, appreciate the heads up. RL is slowing my game progress- just made level 12 on Promethea and am about to help Lorelei get to Rhys…

2 Likes

I am only slightly ahead of you!

1 Like