So, I had an idea for a character, not exactly the most unique thing, as it does link to Varelsi. I haven’t decided on a helix, but I think I have the abilities down. Credit to MadelinaMocanu for the artwork, I couldn’t think of a concept for that.
Eve, the Varelsic Prophet.
Bio: Eve is a women of undying, a dark, emotionless character who believes in protecting her allies while seeking out the Varelsi.
Background: Eve was once a prophet, travelling the galaxies, spreading the name of her gods. She once was famed for her abilities as a priest and healer, and faith in the people. That was, until on a distant planet, she was giving a speech and the Varelsi attacked. But one Varelsi stood out from the rest, a small Conservator, fighting against it’s allies. In a last stand, Eve joined the Conservator to beat it’s brethren, but not long before they were overwhelmed. In those last moments, the Conservator phased through the Void, merged with Eve, and banished them through the Void into the Solus System. After the Eldrid learned of her new-found Varelsic power, they refused to give her refuge, but the Rogues were happy to help.
- Talent: The Shadows: Eve has the spirit of a Conservator in her blood, allowing her to diversify into healing her allies or cursing her enemies through use of the Void.
- Weapon: Dark Matter: Eve throws orbs at a moderate pace, but they travel slowly. They then split into 2 and home in on targets.
- Secondary Attack: Eve compresses Energy into a bullet like-form, causing it to travel extremely quickly, to deal more damage and have area knockback, but a slow attack speed.
- Melee: Eve casts a spell at close range that deals damage and knockback.
- Passive: Dark Incantations: Eve receives additional attack speed after using any ability. This stacks to 5, before dropping a stack every 2 seconds after 5 seconds without using an ability.
- Ability 1: Prophet’s Barricade: Eve summons a barricade at a choice location, blocking all enemy movement and projectiles from passing through. Those on the location of creation are knocked back.
- Ability 2: Void Lance: Eve summons two lances of dark energy in her hands, before throwing them separately. Each lance pierces minor enemies, returning 50% of damage dealt as health to a nearby ally. Upon hitting a major enemy, lifetime is extended, they deal burst damage, and proceed to leech off the enemy and transfer health to a random nearby ally. If no ally is nearby, the health is instead restored to Eve.
- Ultimate: Abolish: Eve has the choice to use Abolish on an enemy or ally. Used on an ally, it restores their health and shield completely instantaneously. Used on an enemy, and the enemy is shrouded in a bubble that traps them and deals damage over time. 50% of all damage dealt by the bubble is returned to nearby allies as health.
The ultimate functions similar to Reyna’s forcefield, but with a reduced area.
Any Criticism is much appreciated.