Every post must have a picture V.3.0

Now that’s a shellfish bit of parking. Probably belongs to a member of the Japanese ‘Bad Lobster’ biker gang (yup these guys are real) :slight_smile:

Instead of my usual pic for the thread tax have a link to this article instead

because the headline and subline are better than most memes :slight_smile:

Soooo makes me think of TAZERFACE, from Guardians of the galaxy and Rocket’s ripping on his name.

5 Likes

When you pull up to Crawmerax’ lair in that, he’ll be the one hiding on the ledge :sunglasses:

Thread tax:

9 Likes

Tumblr_l_575607156849428

7 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

Lots of pictures - watch the birdy!

That title image was in the Widlife Photographer of the Year competition as well, and I got to see it large and up close at the touring exhibit pre-covid. The level of detail - not visible in the online version - is incredible: you can see individual hairs and water drops. Modern cameras are dope.

6 Likes

I’ve been busy tonight

5 Likes

8 Likes

I can actually explain this one.

One of the few perks of working at a movie theater is a shitload of free popcorn, frequently dispensed in well… trash bags. I think we’re looking at a girl who’s had a long day of kicking teens out of their seats and picking up used condoms and is kicking back for the only privilege she gets - free movie and expired treats.

9 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

The really important questions so often go unanswered, don’t they?

Also, I feel like there might be a comma missing. Not sure if that’s grammatical ignorance or a limitation of the medium, but it does not detract from the importance of the question.

7 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes