Evil Saint Lawrence not dropping legendaries

In DLC 1, I have no trouble getting Evil Saint Lawrence to spawn but he NEVER drops a legendary! Anyone else having this issue? Is there a solution or should I simply ignore him and focus on farming other bosses?

Even on m10 you might get 1 out of 10 drops from him.

1 Like

That’s crazy!! There are so many world drops on M10 but he’s only 1 out of 10?! I think M10 bosses should be a guaranteed drop every time, maybe not exactly what you’re looking for but you should get SOMETHING for your efforts.

Thank you. I’ll keep farming. I want a few ION Lasers.

He was terrible. My experience is from a month or so ago, but I don’t think he received a loot buff since.

Hes terrible. I think 15 or 20 runs for one ion laser.

1 Like

That IS bad!! Especially in light of the fact that legendaries are otherwise plentiful in this DLC! A bit disappointing but I’ll keep at it.

I love me some Ion Lasers, probably my most liked weapon. I’ve spent days farming him, and he is really stingy, but so worth it when ILs drop.
Have you tried the loot booster from the sci machine? It seems to help.

1 Like

No I haven’t actually. Maybe I’ll give that a try! I got one as a world drop but I want several with different element combinations and different anointments. It seems like a pretty fun weapon.

1 Like

I’ve been hammering him a bit lately, and I’ve managed to get 4 so far. I want a dozen so each character can have 2-3-4 depending on the elements.
in today’s session, the booster has almost expired and 0 ILs. I have got a few nice other things though.

1 Like

(Not so) rare spawns all have pish droprates, blind banshee didn’t drop a single banshee shotgun lastnite after 33 runs! Forced rage quit.

1 Like

SO FRUSTRATING!!

Yessirr! But we won’t stop. Lol. Party on dude!

1 Like

Indeed! I got a few more ION Lasers but the stats on this SMG aren’t that great. Only 2000 damage! Perhaps Mayhem 1 or 2 but I’m not sure it’s even viable on Mayhem 3. We’ll see…

I have 2 now but the stats don’t seem that impressive at only 2000 damage. Maybe good for Mayhem 1 or 2 but I’m not even sure it can handle Mayhem 3. We’ll see…

1 Like

The ion laser fires a continuous beam which means the card damage hits more frequently, hence the lower number. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol, you’ve sparked my new interest! Thankyou!

1 Like

Got it! I’ll continue farming. I need a few more of them, a LOT more Seein Dead (I need the right skill combo), and 1 or 2 more ION Cannons, then I’m done farming DLC 1.

1 Like

LOL! Anytime!

What @whatevercb said.
It’s really deceptive, and the pulse action is a really good example of the “some red text have special (unlisted) abilities - try them out” hint

1 Like

Road dog is busted he never drops legendaries unless its that splatter gun artifact farmed him 9 hours not one hellwalker this needs to be fixed asap.

1 Like