Evil things you can do in multiplayer that you love to do

I’ll start off with a good example,
Playing as shayne and aurox with aura of annoyance + sustained stealth and just constantly following a specific enemy and then leaveing once the stealth breaks. Repeat

4 Likes

Play Toby

But for real though I like taking the double stun on Toby if I see a boldur. Never felt bad about it and am giddy when one dies to it. I also have a bad habit of taking the stun with a pendles on the enemy team. That one I kinda feel bad about…

2 Likes

Using Ernest’s mines to blow somebody off a ledge down to where my entire team is waiting to ruin their day. :<

3 Likes

Playing a full regen boldur or attikus and just swinging away

4 Likes

Especially if it’s Alani.

I’ve blown her up from one grinder on outskirts to the opposite sniper ledge.

Hilarious.

7 Likes

Not healing an annoying player<3, give them the fake feelig of being supported but not do it in critical situations. (Just keep them full if retreat close to me)

3 Likes

I’ve made a few ppl rage quit by constantly taunting them, just because they taunted me… this spills into subsequent games if that person is on the enemy team again - i find him, i kill him and i taunt him, rinse and repeat… The intention isn’t to make them quit and get an advantage for my team, it’s all about sending a message that they taunted at the wrong person… :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Merrell; swing away. (Terrible movie, i know).

I’ve said it before, and i’ll say it again: I will taunt you to get you to focus me. I view this as more stategic than evil, but i know it’s frowned upon.

2 Likes

and? that’s intelligent, but i do tend to focus toby’s whenever possible as well(out of respect for the crazy damage output)

2 Likes

A player that knows when to harass a high priority target? Gasp! Where do the other unicorns live? I need to play with more of them

2 Likes

i prioritize whenever possible, but sadly my skills do not hold up to my ability to do that as well as i’d like

1 Like

Alani - lure one or a group of Melee enemies into following you at a run. Lure them on a bit, then turn around, right as they get close, drop a Geyser.

Bubble one to all of them, heal yourself (if you took that augment), mess up ones health while bubbled, drop your Ult for them to fall into, slow with Riptide (if you took that augment), pepper them with torrents from afar, hopefully your team comes and “mops up”!

Cuz of all the water…mops up…right?

4 Likes

Surrender when winning on a boring match

1 Like

Oh, that part wasn’t for you; just the Signs reference; the second part was my “evil thing”.

Now that i look at how i structured that, i can see how that could come of as an offensive jab at you.

2 Likes

nope, merely saying it’s not evil. just playing smart and using tactics you’re all good

1 Like

Hey man all I ask from my ranged teammates is to knockdown Toby’s shield so that way it’s not like he is overloading the lane with death rails. Tired of teammates not playing to there strengths of the team. It’s been awhile since I have played Toby where I didn’t always have a shield ready to deploy after my initial one breaks

1 Like

Whenever I play ISIC in monuments I always dash up to the opponents ledge that overlooks there lane (the sniper perch)

That is not the case with me, if I see it I pop it

Great; Remind me never to play you as Toby. Haha.

1 Like

play whomever you like, I’m experimenting regularly so I might not be super effective