Experience for the event on console

I’m curious as to whether I’m just extremely unlucky or whether there is a But of a problem on console - PS4 specifically.

I’ve been farming The Unstoppable for 6 hours and have gotten nothing from him. No legendary. No purples even. My last run that prompted me to make this forum post? I gave a single money drop. That’s it.

I’m wondering if it’s Mayhem 4 that’s making it an issue? As Zane, I get wary about doing mayhem 4 and when I did it on Mayhem 3 I did get a legendary shield - not the On a few occasions, he didn’t even spawn for me! Though it’s a quick farm and I assume it’s boosted - not 100%.

I’d love to hear other experiences and maybe give myself hope. But I had the same issue with Borman too. Sylv was fine I think for my Amara. Gotten a few drivers and one of them I now use instead of the one I didn’t before.

Is my Zane just doomed to not be used as much? ;-;

Edit : got absolutely nothing from him this round. Literally. Nothing.

1 Like

It’s not you. I’m on console also and can’t get a rider shield or transformer with an anoint on it. Going to try takedown tonight for the first time. Fingers crossed…

2 Likes

Good luck! At this point it’d be nice to just see something. Getting nothing everytime is painful.

Last time I did Wotan - Amara And with a friend - the legendary drops seemed okay. And the anointment is definitely boosted…just seems to be rare spawns I think.

1 Like

Check to see if you have an artifact with a luck stat equipped. In my eyes, I’m seeing a reduced drop quality with it. As-if the luck stat is bugged with the current hot-fix.

1 Like

I do have 15% luck from guardian rank. But I don’t have a luck relic equipped. I have something to help boost Zanes damage because lord he needs it.

No i don’t, i stay away from that. I learned quick in bl2 the luck gear is crap. Never seemed to help for me.

1 Like

I think it’s bugged. There are 2 bugs associated with luck, actually. 1 being a reduced drop rate and quality with this Farming Frenzy event. The 2nd with a Loaded Dice, it has been causing issues with Moze and her skills, more specifically Means of Destruction… pretty well documented on this forum.

1 Like

If that is the case then there’s no point in me farming. My luck is the highest it can be via guardian rank and you can’t disable it…

They were talking to us about it on Twitter three days ago but it’s been silent since. And it’s really sucky to be sitting here wondering what’s happening. I know it is a lot of work, I think I saw someone mention it was 900+ files to look through or the like, but it’s be nice to know whether it’s been extended, worked on or if there’ll be compensation.

I bet it’s more than 900. The game is too advanced for human control. Nearly impossible for there not to be an unwanted effect here and there. Tables on tables on tables on tables, and different for each character and each class mod, etc.

What I found helps more than anything else, is multiple players. Playing split screen with a dummy character will double your loot. If your main is wearing a luck stat, I’ve noticed an increased drop and quality rate for your dummy character… oddly.

Play split screen in “coopetition” mode to quickly level up the dummy character. Then switch to “cooperation” and your loot doubles. And an added bonus is now you have 2 banks at sanctuary for your loot.

1 Like

Have you tried setting your group mode (Options, Triangle then D Pad down to select mode) To Coopetition?

I have seen better drops after doing this in M4 Normal such as a Fugitive Band of Sitorak (No Anointement) from unstoppable on 1st run. Only downside is you lose access to the lost loot bank.

1 Like

I have stayed away from using any luck, either in Guardian ranks or on artifacts as the description refers to RARE drop rate, not Legendary. To my mind that is biasing your drops away from what you really want.

1 Like

I get the same feeling with that luck stat, I farmed Wotan all day and got only 2 Kybs to drop lol then I found out that a x2 Westergun is just as good

1 Like

Try M1-M2, you should have better results.

1 Like

Just did Mayhem 3 coopetition and got an anointed sitorak first try. So now I can farm it. And later on by myself I’ll drop down to Mayhem 1…I wonder how this effects mayhem 4 only drops?

1 Like

I know this is obvious but … please make sure the hotfix is being applied before starting your farming sessions :innocent:

1 Like

Yep I always do. I wait and stare at it until it pops away then say ‘maybe this time!’

Every time

1 Like

Good info, I have never dropped an “It’sPiss” Grenade so I’m off to hit up Konrads and will drop to M3 as I have always farmed in M4 Normal.

1 Like

My M4 runs through TD during weekend only had 0-1 dedicated TD loot drop. M1-M2 I get about 3-5.

I wish I knew the math behind the madness errr mayhem. But I am getting what I need a lot fater on lower Mayhems in less runs and it is also less time consuming.

2 Likes

That’s on my list to do. I have a piss grenade already but want to get an anointed one. Zane needs all the boosts he can get xD

I always farm on M4 and “It’s piss” was one of my target, I did like 100 runs and piss was raining :rofl: only not many annointed it was the fastball that dropped a lot annointed. Also there was some difference beteween the first and the second day with a lot less legendary drops on the second day.

3 Likes