Experienced deande players, help?

Ok so I main Deande and there are a bunch of playstyles with her. Oh and before I start, does Deande’s burst dash get the extra 25% on enemys’ backs if you invest in that helix?
Ok so, for her first play style is more invested towards burst dash: I use comeback king: -0,92 recharge delay, -3.69 cooldown time and 123 explosion,
Amplifying internal capacitor: 140 max shield strength and 5.46% skill damage
and finally, bolstering cognitive predictor: 9.10% skill damage and 98 max shield strength all for approximately 3,850 shards

First build
As for her helix
1.Double trouble(50% dash distance)
2.ALl safeties off(50% clone damage)
3.Leecksteel(10% life steal)
4.Calculated risk(50% current shield as damage)
5.Roguelike(25% damage to an opponents back)**Does this work with burst dash?
6.Burst brawler(15% burst dash dmg)
7.Fan o war( increase war fans melee dmg%18) Should I switch this one to weakened opponents?
8.cool-down
9.cool-down.
10. extra clone

SO, whenever I have my holowtwin, i get behind an opponents back and I use burst damage, then I start to melee. They usually run away, so I get ready to use the ranged fans.

Second Build: Stolen edge of arcvynorr(%8.40 attack speed, 4.20 movement speed and an addition 1.6 attack speed max at 5 stacks
Vow of vengeance
Boots of brute

SECOND BUILD:
Boots of brute(yall should know these stats)
stolen edge of arcvynor
vow of vengeance
1.Double trouble(50% dash distance)
2.All safeties off(50% clone damage)
3.Leecksteel(10% life steal)
4.Calculated risk(50% current shield as damage)
5.Roguelike(25% damage to an opponents back)**Does this work with burst dash?
6.Ire’s echo(15% dmg and 3 sec slow)
7.Fan o war( increase war fans melee dmg%18) Should I switch this one to weakened opponents?
8.Deadly reach(40% dash distance)
9.cool-down.
10. extra clone

So the strategy for this build is that I clone, get behind a person, then start to use melee attacks, usually they can’t escape because they are slowed from the boots and since the attacks speed is quite high, i kill the opponent quickly or I just finish the blow with burst dash if they’re about to escape.

Now I use ire’s echo because if my clone is attacking a player they get more damage, so it’s less work for me to melee.
*Also i melee before the clone explodes just to get the extra duration of slow.
For example; melee behind target asap then they’re slowed because of brutes. It only lasts a couple of seconds, but then my clone explodes they’re slowed again.

Any thoughts? improvements? Anything that I’m doing wrong??

Final thing: deande’s mutation that wounds players, is it any good? I believe the uppercut wouldnt chain as smoothly. Does this mean they are weakened, so would they take more damage?(If of course, you invest in that helix)

Yes, burst dash procs the 25% damage from the back, same with the 3 second slow helix choice. As for your question about the wound, it is actually quite smooth since the attack speed increase. Everyone has their own style with Deande, go with whatever works best for you. Me, I tend to adjust her helix based on what gamemode/enemy team I am going up against.

However, one little thing I love doing and almost always results in a kill if you pull it off, is to get up close to a lone enemy, cloak, and immediately use blink storm, the holotwin will smack away and if you got the damage increase and Dopplegangup? Forget it, they ded.

I believe it doesn’t work, as I’ve heard from a Deande main somewhere.
I would personally kill for for your gear OP, it’s exactly what I’d want. The only thing I’d say is that you probably want the increased fan damage, because as you may have already noticed she has innate life steal that I believe is a lil over ten, and the throwing fan damage increase gives you more health via more damage. In general, a tad better. Otherwise, I’d just recommend the slow for your Burst build, and I’d say the wound isn’t worth it. Your targets shouldn’t live long enough to need it. And the Culling just works on Burst Dash weakened enemies unfortunately.

AS Master of Deande I use a cheap shard gen, a cheap\free speed mod and her legendary last.

The build I use for her is PvE only:
1 M, 2 L, 3 L, 4 L, 5 R, 6 M, 7 L, 8 R, 9 L, 10 L

For Advanced Story mode I focus on her fans, even for Helio.
Just keep them coming as you back peddle and she can get out of anything.

Rogue Like :

For 3 seconds after uncloaking, Deande’s melee strikes to an opponent’s back deal additional damage. +25% Damage

Supposed to work only on melee hit, i made the test and i confirm that it doesn’t work with burst dash (or i did something wrong)
btw burst dash even with the AOE can proc the slow from boots of the brute so it can be misleading

I use:
-a 0-cost shard generator with -reload speed
-a 600 cost blue that gives me +500 health
-Vow of Vengeance