☀Explosions are an Element of their own! Ask Mr Torgue, Brick's fist, Tiny Tina, Jack, Mordecai or Bloodwing/ 🔍Feedback and poll! And Full scientific Hypothesis

’Torgue voice’
Im pretty upset that explosions aren’t considered as its own elemental damage in bl3 like 2. It was the best element in the :earth_americas:! Even the whole freakin UNIVERSE :night_with_stars:

Explosions are unique fundemental elements of our universe!

I’M HERE TO ASK YOU one question and one question only?!

EXPLOSIONS?!??!!!* :volcano:

• EXPLOSIONS ARE AWESOME!!!:stars:

• EXPLOSIONS ARE COOL! :sparkles:

• *EXPLOSIONS ARE A FUNDEMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE ****G GAME AND ARE UNIQUELY EXPLOSIVELY EXPLOSIVE. ITS BACKed BY :computer: SCIENCE :card_index: N **** :exclamation:

0 voters

---------Below is a separate unique Pie Poll! Because Pies are F****** AWESOME

EXPLOSIVE PIE!

• :eyeglasses: but… butt game mechanics n balance and … **BOOOOOOOOOORING!:dark_sunglasses: You dont wanna hear about that! YOU WANNA HEAR ABOUT LOOT! and PECS! AND :sparkler: EXPLOSIONS!:exclamation:

• Pewpewpew

• Kaboom baby!:exploding_head:

• ‘Censored’ :point_right: :ok_hand: :boom:

0 voters

LOOK AT THESE BEAUTIES AND THAT WONDERFUL EXPLOSION ELEMENT!
TCH490_Glorious_Ogre
And in 2!

SO

*The REEEAAAL ******** **** ******* Q feedback! ABOUT EXPLOSION ELEMENT ON CARDS! AND EXPLOSIONS AS AN ELEMENT

• EXPLOSIONS ARE AN ELEMENT! -as a statement to Gearbox

• I MISS THE EXPLOSION ELEMENT SYMBOL! it was freakin BEAUTIFUL! - as a statement to Gearbox

• ’EXPLOSION NOIZE!’ - as a statement to Gearbox

• WE NEED EXPLOSIONS ON OUR CARDS! YES IM YELLING THATS WHY ITS IN CAPS!!! -as a statement to Gearbox

• IT NEVER NEEDED TO GO AWAY! NOTHING GOT ME MORE F**** PUMPED THAN SEEING LOOT AND KNOWIN IT DOES EXPLOSIONS!** - as a statement to Gearbox

0 voters

NOTHING GOT ME MORE F**** PUMPED! THAN SEEING LOOT WITH THE EXPLOSIVE ELEMENT!**

** AIR GUITAR SOLO**

LOOK AT ALL THAT EMPTY ****** SPACE ON THIS CARD!

Shoutout to Gingy i stole his graphic for an example. Heres his vid, View it! Look at those wonderful explosions! Wheres the explosive symbol element!

Also! If something explodes ina element it should have a colored explosion symbol so you know its awesome cuz it does EXPLOSIONS WHICH IS AWESOME! AND THAT ELEMENT! IN EXAMPLE

A GREEN EXPLOSION SYMBOL MEANS IT EXPLODES N CORRODES WOOOOO! YEAH!

Real Borderlands Science -Splash is not EXPLOSIONS!: The Dog Pee Dogma!

/DISCUSS!

9 Likes

Everything is awesome :notes: :musical_note:

5 Likes

**** YEAH!

Fix’d it for u. Added an :exclamation:

3 Likes

:boom:
SO MANY POLL CHOICES, IT MADE MY HEAD EXPLODE!

5 Likes

and THERES FREAKIN PIE!

THAT SENTENCE HAD TOO MANY SYLLABLES, APOLOGIZE!!!

Still one of my fav Mr Torgue lines

4 Likes

I replied to someone like that on these very boards… Lmao. One of mine too.

1 Like

But now we get explosions in every flavor. Which means more explosions. Is that not the win?

3 Likes

Yes. So check the last part of the post.

Wheres the glorius symbol telling us it explodes?!
When that loot explodes outta enemy n you explode past all the other garbage on the screen to look at it that card should have an exploding explosion symbol letting you know it explodes stuff so you then Explode in your pants! You explode that loot into your bag splash it all on equipped items and explode sh*t!

2 Likes

Half-way through the post I decided it was better to gouge my eyes out with a snail fork instead of trying to make sense of anything. :+1:

2 Likes

THATS SO FRENCH N SOPHISTICATED! I FREAKIN LOVE IT!

l’Explosion les yuex! …Magnifoque!

Edit: ^ thats FRENCH FOR EXPLOSION! Or some kinda pastry

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks OP, this thread is golden.

2 Likes

Thank to all I needed a good Borderlands laugh today,I definitely agree that it should’ve been added to the stat cards,With that I shall leave with Shorty I’s needs to be alones for boom booms

1 Like

Yellow.

2 Likes

Thank YOU! for participating and keeping it alive!

Thats what we we’re here for. Our love of the game and having a good laugh together. I made it to ease tensions. I know there are some people who cant process its all fun but i know theres alot who are enjoying it n having a giggle. I always liked fun n bringing ppl together for laughs from dumb fun.

We want sh*t n badguys to EXPLODE. Not our vault hunters.

You do you boo with dem donks
Squishy Squishy squishy squishy

1 Like

I’M JUST GOING TO IMAGINE UR ANSWERING THIS QUESTION

“QUESTION TIME! HOW ARE YOU DOIN’ WHATS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR DID YOU EVER SEE THE ONE MOVIE ABOUT THE DOG WHO PLAYED BASKETBALL WHEN DID YOU HAVE YOUR FIRST KISS DID YOU EVER SEE THE SEQUEL TO THE DOG BASKETBALL MOVIE WHERE THE DOG WENT TO SPACE AND IF SO WHICH OF THE TWO DO YOU PREFER?”

Edit: Yellow was also EXPLOSION ELEMENT COLOR

which is the RIGHT ANSWER!!!

and it can be a flavor.

YELLOW SNOW TASTE BAD

2 Likes

When God closes a door, I blow it the f+*# up!

4 Likes

Im having a optical face water…EXPLOSION!

Because that was F****** BEAUTIFUL!

2 Likes

Oh, no, here we go-

3 Likes