☀Explosions are an Element of their own! Ask Mr Torgue, Brick's fist, Tiny Tina, Jack, Mordecai or Bloodwing/ 🔍Feedback and poll! And Full scientific Hypothesis

WHY BE A GOD WHEN YOU CAN EAT ONE? THE TASTEPOCOLYPSE IS UPON US!

Damn, I miss BL2 Mr Torgue lines.

2 Likes

@vCarpeDiemv I still remember remember the first time I played the Thanksgiving headhunter and heard that “when God closes a door” line and I literally laughed so hard I almost had a convulsion. It was just very out of nowhere and hilarious.

I also enjoy, “Big deal, I can make innuendos too! Tonight’s match is between Flyboy and the Vault Hunter! BLOWJOBS!”

3 Likes

I wish I could quote the exact line from MTCoC about his grandma gumming some dude to death, IT TOOK HOURS! I was beside myself lmao

1 Like

Your wish will come TRUE! Vault hunter

“Right now, you’re ranked fifty in the badass leaderboards, which puts you behind my grandma but ahead of a guy she gummed to death. IT TOOK SEVERAL HOURS.”

1 Like

CMON VAULT HUNTERS WHEN SOMETHING EXPLODES ITS NOT KINETIC OR NORMAL DAMAGE!

ITS FREAKIN EXPLOSIONS! Can armor withstand explosions No can Health Hell no! Can even shields… Mayyyyyybee… NOT! Explosions are the take all explode all Encyclopedia Exploditiannica!

:boom:

2 Likes

@PuppyOfDoom
Love that comment. Love it, love it, love it.

All the comments in here are just brilliant.

NAILED IT!BOOM!

1 Like

All THE COMMENTS ARE EXPLOSIVE!

Make explosions great again! :boom: #MEGA #TORGUE2020

2 Likes

Scientific Explosion fact #34

SPLASH DAMAGE IS NOT EXPLOSIONS!

IF A DOG PEES ON YOUR SHOE… THATS SPLASH DAMAGE.

IF SOME ELEMENTAL CRUD FLIES OUT OF A GOLIATHS MOUTH… THATS SPLASH DAMAGE.

THATS NOT AN EXPLOSION. THOSE ARE EXPULSIONS

IT MIGHT BE COOL…BUT NEITHER OF THOSE THINGS ARE AWESOME!

EXPLOSIONS ARE AWESOME!

THERE IS NO RESISTANCE TO EXPLOSIONS EXCEPT SPECIALIZED EXPLOSION RESISTANCE WHICH SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!

THESE ARE SCIENTIFIC FACTS! EXCLAMATION MARK!

3 Likes

I’m jealous that you can post using so many caps, when I do it the site tells me to pipe down or it’ll take away my freedom of explosions- I mean expression :confounded:

1 Like

Well the truth is.

YOU ARE ALWAYS FREE TO EXPLODE SH#T!

you just need a calm before the storm proper sentence like this

It’s the bold codes that convince the forum there’s real words there.

1 Like

The Brave the Bold and THE EXPLOSIONS

Only Explosions can save Borderlands 3 now!

ITS SCIENCE

don’t forget to press buttons

I feel like TORGUE CAPS LOCK POLICY SHOULD BE AN OPTION ON THE GEARBOX OFFICIAL FORUMS!!

IDIOTS SAY THAT COOL PEOPLE DON’T LOOK AT EXPLOSIONS, BUT WE ALL KNOW THIS IS ■■■■■■■■!!!

1 Like

THAT WAS ■■■■■■ EXPLOSIVE!

i just copied n pasted white boxes…

BUT I CAN IMAGINE! I felt it

8■■■■■■■■ :boom:
Theres 8 boxes! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT CAN SPELL… EXPLOSION is 9 letters!

We need More Mr Torgue in Borderlands 3
We NEED MORE EXPLOSIONS
AND PECS.
AND LOOT
AND GUITAR SOLOS!

I FUN-DE’MENTALLY BELIEVE THE EXPLOSIVE ELEMENT WILL SOLVE ALL OF THE GAMES ISSUES!

So we need more vault hunters asking for EXPLOSIONS!

I BELIEVE IN YOU, YOU HEAR THAT?! *
TORGUE F@$!#I BELIEVES IN YOU!
-Mr Torgue SLAUGHTER STAR3000

Edit: also no one has refuted the dogma ! so the SCIENCE IS SOUND.

1 Like

Add explosion damage as normal splash again, Gearbox. It made no sense to get rid of it.

no offense to radiation but it isn’t quite as exciting as explosions (or any of the other elements really (okay maybe slag))

3 Likes

Slag, fire, electricity, corrosion, and… I always forget the last one…
Oh yeah, now I remember, EXPLOSIIIIVE!

2 Likes

Radiation is a cool idea. It should be more like slag for bullets, and should do slightly more to shields. What do I know though. Maybe radiation replacing slag without it’s primary benifits clears the water of slagging, which I never cared about (swap speed increased through each difficulty; and your aim/accuracy was not faltered)

Laughed pretty hard at the dog pee being splash damage. One of the best posts I’ve seen on this forum.

1 Like