So I have logged this issue with tech support and they have been rather unhelpful and have also said this is a common problem. So I spent about 10 minutes looking for coop connection issue threads and didn’t find much if any.
Here is the deal, ever since the crappy win10 xbox live update, I cannot connect to my 2 friend’s games. whereas before it never failed. now it just wont connect. We go through all the poor customer service support answers (direct answer pasted below () of resetting game and xbox cache, signing out/in of xbox live, resetting router, opening numerous ports, etc.
Nothing works! Anyone have any tricks to getting connected to friends?
CS troubleshooting answers:
First, could you please try setting the in game options from “ONLINE” to “OFFLINE” and back to “ONLINE”, this usually resolves this issue temporarily! If that did not work, let’s try clearing the cache on your Xbox One:
- Power down your XB1 completely.
- Disconnect your XB1 from power
- Plug your XB1 back into power
- Power up your XB1
- Sign into your Gamertag
Finally, if the issue persists, let’s try the following network troubleshooting steps:
- Ensure that all players have obtained the latest update
- Check all the physical devices on your network to ensure they are plugged in and powered on.
- Perform a connection test on each device connected to the network.