Face-Off Added to Bot Battles?

Anyone else feel they should add face off to the bot battles? not sure about Ps4 or even PC but on Xbox when I’m trying quick match and it does come up every once in a while I see myself being to the only one voting on this, other times when I am in a group I have only got to play it twice in the last month. People avoid this mode like a plague, even 1 or 2 of my teammates don’t vote on it.

Yes. Yes it should.

1 Like

I’m kinda surprised it’s not, really.

1 Like

I found Face Off won the vote about half the time, if not a little more than half, but I took a couple of weeks off and it seems Meltdown is winning a far higher percentage since I got back these last few days which I find unfortunate since Face Off is my favorite mode and the majority of players seem to have no idea how to play Meltdown (stop piling all in one lane, playing team deathmatch, and ignoring minions, please).

Anyway, Face Off isn’t in Bots Battle because they couldn’t or haven’t properly programmed the bot AI around the mode’s mechanics. This is probably a fairly significant task and imo should be extremely low priority. There’s far more important things for the dev team to put their resources into.

1 Like