Right this is just pure Speculation really
Every faction basically i feel will be Balanced with obviously 1 character of each MAJOR role/class these are:
In Battleborn so far i think its safe to say that all the characters announced so far fall into one of these ‘Styles’ 1 character per faction (please feel free to debate if im wrong this is the internet after all )
- Montana (UNITED PEACEKEEPING REPUBLICS)
- Boldur (ELDRID)
- Rath (THE JENNERIT IMPERIUM)
- ISIC (THE LAST LIGHT CONSORTIUM)
- Ghalt (ROGUES)
- Miko (ELDRID)
- Ambra (THE JENNERIT IMPERIUM)
Characters TBC for Rouges, LLC and Peacekeeping Republics. I will try to keep this updated.
- Thorn (ELDRID)
- Marquis (THE LAST LIGHT CONSORTIUM)
- Orendi (ROGUES)
Characters TBC for Jennerit and Peacekeeping Republics.
- Oscar Mike (UNITED PEACEKEEPING REPUBLICS)
- Caldarius (THE JENNERIT IMPERIUM)
- Mellka (ELDRID)
- Phoebe (THE LAST LIGHT CONSORTIUM)
Rogues DPS character TBC.
- Reyna (ROGUES)
- Benedict (UNITED PEACEKEEPING REPUBLICS)
LLC, Jennerit and Eldrid TBC.
Benedict i’m not to sure fits to support but its the only place i could think to put him atm, what do you guys think of this list? think i should move any around? just let me know with a Valid argument of course
Also would like to remind people that Gearbox have stated characters can pay more than one way so if the character you like isn’t in the style you like to play im sure there are ways around this
But yeah i feel if it sticks to this sort of balancing with characters and factions we could end up with a pretty well balanced game