• Eldrid
  • Jennerit
  • LLC
  • Rogues
  • UPR

0 voters

Thank you for taking these polls!

3 Likes

How can you choose a favorite DLC hero if we don’t have a clue about the last one?

P.S. Oh, cool, you can change your vote.

1 Like

Based off of faction, theories, and shadows (it could be a very sexy shadow)

It’s Schrodinger’s Shadow, you see.

In all seriousness, I feel bad for the UPR. So far the votes seem to be highly against them.

1 Like

LLC forever!

Probably too general to be most favorite. I wonder, if we had a multiple choices (for second favorite, for example) results would be different.

Strange to see that people think that UPR is not that good. Heh. Every single character is a wrecking machine in there.

Well, I assume this poll is more about what people like to play and what faction they enjoy from a lore/design perspective, and less about who’s strictly the best in any given game. Given enough time and practice, pretty much every character can be turned into a proverbial wrecking machine anyway.

2 Likes

Do they think so? Or the poll is too strict to be able to show what people exactly think about them?

I don’t think so. Of course, a pro can beat amateurs, but it’s not how characters’ power is estimated.

I disagree, mostly because I always assume talks of a character’s relative power is based on a fair fight and because BB is focused on team composition & synergy, but I don’t think there’s much to discuss here due to a fundamental disagreement so I’m just going to let that go.

Also, that sentence became a terrible run on but my brain is incapable of finding a better structure so… I guess I’ll have to live with it.

Unrelated to the quoted post, but I’m a full on Eldrid from lore, playstyle and personality standpoints, so pretty much everything. Because (questionable) science and nature.

I think when people are voting they are thinking about their decision. We are not robots. I guess.

What do you think I should change or add? I’m open to pretty much anything. Second favorite for each?

Okay so everyone hates playing against the Eldrid and Bliss. People like fighting Rogues. Fun

It’s not about thinking or not. UPR is among my favorite factions, for example, but not the most favorite to play as and not the most favorite lore-wise. I can’t express that in that poll; my voting looks the same as if UPR was among my least favorites.

Hm, I don’t know. I’m not saying the poll is wrong, it just needs a proper approach to interpret the results.

I’d prefer a multiple choice, but many people have already voted and changing rules midway is not very good. On the other hand, adding questions for second favorite will make a poll excessively big.

I’ll admit I had some trouble answering a few of these. But I went with my gut! Fun poll, thanks for making it

1 Like

It says “Eldrid”, but we all know that people are actually voting “Boldur.” :smirk:

10 Likes

And thorn, and Mellka, and kelvin. Pretty much Alani and Miko are the two that I don’t mind. Most eldrid are just so damn hard to hit >_<

But I voted them for favorite faction cuz they are awesomesauce

I’m sure I’m one of the very few that loves playing against Mellka. It’s so fun trying to catch her! And grab her! And wrestle her in the long grass, and fall laughing down a hill, and then land giggling and entangled and she gets a dreamy look in her eyes and

uh

hi I’m from the ocean

6 Likes

Someone’s biased :roll_eyes:

Your hair is like mellka’s though, isn’t it? Did she inspire you? Or are you just naturally as awesome as Mellka?