Fair Item buyback!

I am hoping that this would be easy enough to put into the game but just a few thoughts. In the earlier levels 1-25 I ended up finding a few legendaries I thought were useless at the time so I sold them for a low sum of credits; I’m kicking myself now because I haven’t gotten the drop since. Among other reasons for buyback, (like not being able to grind a character’s lore) I am not asking for free gear nor am I asking for the ability to buy specific gear as I understand the loot system is designed to keep players coming back; however, I think that adding another tab in the gear menu to re-buy a legendary you have looted in the past for whatever reason would be a great option! I would say something like how much it costs to activate a legendary mid-game (1800CREDITS)? I don’t see how this could have down sides as you cannot equip same gear types; also I feel it would create a credit sink and help players customize loadouts better.

Important notes-
1.NOT FREE GEAR
2.ONLY LEGENDARIES THAT YOU HAVE ATTAINED
3.1800-2500 CREDITS (as selling it in the first place was the players mistake and is a fair price for a legendary)
4.BY MAKING THIS LEGENDARY ONLY IT CUTS DOWN ON THE ITEMS YOU’D HAVE TO PUT INTO THIS PAGE
5. CANNOT LEVEL A CHARACTER’S LORE TO GET THEIR LEGENDARY AGAIN
6.SELLING LEGENDARIES BECAUSE THEY HAD DIFFERENT STATS AND NOW THEY HAVE BEEN CHANGED (I sold a vox core because I thought it was a glitched out item and did not know that it was being reworked)

Well in regards to characters legendaries anyone who sold theirs will get it back and it can’t be sold anymore (in a future update(

The far easier solution is to not sell your legendaries. Done. See how easy that was?

Implementing something like this is not remotely worth the development time/cost. Truly sorry about the Voxis, though.

1 Like

But that would mess with the stats, as not all legendaries are max rolls.

Problem with this probably would be that if they did make it I don’t think they could apply it retroactively since I doubt there is any system in place that tracks the legendaries you have sold - so it wouldn’t help you.

It would be nice if you could mark gear so that you couldn’t sell it! (Also to mark gear as trash and get a button to sell all trash)

1 Like

I’ve wanted a favorite option since day one (useful for more than just legendaries), plus a way to sort by favorites. (Basically it’d be your favorites sorted by rarity, followed by everything else by rarity).

1 Like